• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry DONE!!!

A*

• 130-140

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 140-150

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • 150-160

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • more than 160

Votes: 19 24.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guys now that we are done with chemistry share ur opinions on gt for A*:)

Reaction score
in the question about magnesium salts,was the volume of acid needed to neutralise noted or not?

Reaction score
For the question that involves rusting. There was a question about what happens to the pH of the water when base is added to it, what was it's answer? And in what way can it help reduce the rusting which I wrote "It takes off dissolved oxygen so less chances of rusting". What did you guys write?

Reaction score
For the question that involves rusting. There was a question about what happens to the pH of the water when base is added to it, what was it's answer? And in what way can it help reduce the rusting which I wrote "It takes off dissolved oxygen so less chances of rusting". What did you guys write?
Guys yeah .. What did you write about the pH?
What about the solution of MgCl?
And how do we remove the indicator?

Reaction score
Guys yeah .. What did you write about the pH?
What about the solution of MgCl?
And how do we remove the indicator?
the answer for solution of magnesium chloride is as follows.
put 25cm^3 of HCl in a beaker and warm. Add powdered magnesium oxide by means of a spatula and stir by a glass rod. Stop the addition when no more magnesium oxide dissolves and then filter.The filtrate obtained is magnesium chloride solution.

I'm not sure but that's what i wrote.

Reaction score
t
the same

Reaction score

The pH increases due to the addition of base.
Yes, as oxygen is removed, rusting cannot take place.

Reaction score
guys the question of the soluble salt that was made by titration,the question that asked how to remove the indicator.
in the question did he say that the volume of the acid needed to neutralise the base was NOTED or not?

Reaction score
guys the question of the soluble salt that was made by titration,the question that asked how to remove the indicator.
in the question did he say that the volume of the acid needed to neutralise the base was NOTED or not?
yes the question said, that the volume of acid needed was noted!

Reaction score
W
the answer for solution of magnesium chloride is as follows.
put 25cm^3 of HCl in a beaker and warm. Add powdered magnesium oxide by means of a spatula and stir by a glass rod. Stop the addition when no more magnesium oxide dissolves and then filter.The filtrate obtained is magnesium chloride solution.

I'm not sure but that's what i wrote.
What abt mgco3 and hcl