• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY P12: INCREDIBLE!!!

Reaction score
talk english people ..
just say the questions that came in one reply
ok we know you egyptian and indian people are very clever and this but youre very dumb in life!! i wish you all get U's hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
PUT THE QUESTIONS !!

Reaction score
MaXiiMo said:
GUYSSSSS !!
I live in KSA and im doing paper 11 in 2 hours !! :O
was the test hard ???
Any tips on the test ?
Oh and I'm POSITIVE enthalpy came right?
Wish me luck people ! :)

tough luck!! :p :p

Reaction score
What did you people write about the NH3 wala question..increasing temperature would increases both forward and backward rates???

and in NaCl's reaction with sulphuric acid, suplhuric acid acted as....???

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
What did you people write about the NH3 wala question..increasing temperature would increases both forward and backward rates???

yep! I lost my mind during the paper and did a lot ov silly mistakes, but yes, rates pf both forward and backward reaction will increase and H2SO4 acted as an acid AND oxidizing agent!!!!

Reaction score
azfar kashif said:
beacon_of_light said:

yep! I lost my mind during the paper and did a lot ov silly mistakes, but yes, rates pf both forward and backward reaction will increase and H2SO4 acted as an acid AND oxidizing agent!!!!
NaCl + H2SO4 ==> NaHSO4 + HCl

Isee it only working as a neutrilization ?
not oxidising ?

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
but chlorine is more powerful as an oxidizing agent!!!??
would it be strong enough to oxidise the H-Cl bond further in to SO2 ans H2S /// i dono if it was H-I then yes it would but H-Cl ///?

Reaction score
TravisMcDee said:
WellWIshER said:
would it be strong enough to oxidise the H-Cl bond further in to SO2 ans H2S /// i dono if it was H-I then yes it would but H-Cl ///?

No it won't...so here it acts as an acid only...

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
TravisMcDee said:
WellWIshER said:

No it won't...so here it acts as an acid only...
thats what i thought :)

Reaction score
paper went awsom................expecting abv 37.............

n yes sulphuric acid only acting as acid.............as chlorine is stonger oxidising agent...........

n yes neither p and Q was right......

in redox recation question....... D was rite ans ...only in option 1 state changes.............

and in ammonia question.... only backward rate increases...confrmed./......asd it was an exothermic reaction so increase in tempretre shift equlibrium to left.............

last question ans was B................

element X was SR in that chloride question..........

N YES PRopanoic acid synethesized by all three options given so ans A......

in that 2 2 dimethylquestion..(q37) ans was C...........

and the forms of X raduical formed weere 2/////////

Reaction score
no both were wron as ph of Q was 9.....eneterd into alkaline...so no chance of less dissociation case......
so both wrong.........

n yes salt was sodium chloride...

Reaction score
but if we consider lyk Kb[base dissociation constant] and Ka[acid dissociation constant] wont the Kb of ph9 be higher than ka of ph6 if equal [1moldm-3] of each solution is used.

Reaction score
emmmmmmmm...............i dont think so bt i do option B and confrmed by many others...all said option B.........

Reaction score
yes acc to my ans n the people i met out the examination halll it was 2............................

Reaction score
hey guys wat was the ans of that question in which concentaton of na2so4 was increased nad we have to chose reason that why the speed increaes...........

can u plz confirmn the rite ans...???

Reaction score
put it in this way... NaOH of ph14 and ethanoic acid of ph4. both solutions of 1moldm-3. Isnt NaOH more ionized than ethanoic acid....