• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P52

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

Firstly, A Very Good Day To All You Members & Contributors Of This Awesome Forum :beer: !!

I Am Posting This Topic, With A Sincere Hope That Some One Among All U Learned People Could Help Me With Chemistry P52 !! As I Seriously Dont Know What To Do About This Paper .. How To Prepare For This Paper ?? As Our School Teachers Were Like " There's No Time, Do it On Your Own " .. WTF ??? When I Do Past Papers I Dont Have Any Idea What To Do Exactly :Search: :(

So PLS If Someone Could Pls Tell Me HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS PAPER ?? What To Expect e.t.c ??

Looking Forward To All Your Help :) !!

Reaction score
I would suggest that u solve some of the papers and compare it with the mark schemes . u can also see some solved p5 .if u need them ,pm me ur email address , i'll send them to u! (they r solved by me)

Reaction score
@princesszahra: can u plz send me solved papers of chem52......If u do have these solved papers..can u plz send them too???

Chem practical, physics practical..bio practical...and bio planning!!

my Email id is [email protected]

plz send them ASAP!!

Reaction score
Hey princesszehra me too, plz pm me the soved pprs of ppr 5 as i havnt done any, i dont know anything abt it..wud be really thankful if u cud do so! :)

Reaction score
I would suggest that u solve some of the papers and compare it with the mark schemes . u can also see some solved p5 .if u need them ,pm me ur email address , i'll send them to u! (they r solved by me)

[email protected]

i really really desperately need to see p5 solved can u plz share it :'( im dying here :'(

Reaction score

Please send me the solved papers as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for your help!
[email protected]