• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 33 Purity% answer of CaCO3 and what were the metal and anions

Reaction score
ok, i identified the iodide wrng, do you think i'll get the ecf for the nxt part where we had to mention the observation with H2SO4?
how many marks do u think i'll lose for that? :(

and one more thing, did you guys test the gases that were formed while we were testing FA5 and FA6?

Reaction score
ok, i identified the iodide wrng, do you think i'll get the ecf for the nxt part where we had to mention the observation with H2SO4?
how many marks do u think i'll lose for that? :(

and one more thing, did you guys test the gases that were formed while we were testing FA5 and FA6?
You will get marks by ecf. For tests, i tested for O2 in black solid, and when they asked to test with litmus paper, they had provided us with red litmus paper and i observed no change in litmus paper.

aom

Reaction score
You will get marks by ecf. For tests, i tested for O2 in black solid, and when they asked to test with litmus paper, they had provided us with red litmus paper and i observed no change in litmus paper.
ya also test 4 O2 but i wrote the glowing splint relights is that right?? and i obseved bleaching in the litmus paper... it tuens white ..

Reaction score

i tested for O2 as well. (y)
and we got both blue and red litmus paper and the blue one turned red and then bleached. i wrote the observation but i didn't say it was chlorine. :(
oh, and do u remember how many marks were allocated for the halide identification?

aom

Reaction score
i tested for O2 as well. (y)
and we got both blue and red litmus paper and the blue one turned red and then bleached. i wrote the observation but i didn't say it was chlorine. :(
oh, and do u remember how many marks were allocated for the halide identification?
for the identification maybe 2 and 4 the table it was 4

Reaction score
Does anyone remember what was the total marks for question 1 ??? let me know........ thanks