• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PAPER 34 On 31st MAY

Reaction score
How did your practical for v34 go? was it hard?
and no titration I heard?
Yes it went terrible, after all the great papers.. my total now on the border of A* and A, around 190/260 (considering a 30 in p1) :( i hope i ace p1 now.. but i find it hard to go above 32-33 in it. And yes no titration!

Reaction score
Any idea what was FB8
I wrote K+ and I-
I- was identified right off the bat because of the blue-black colour with starch but I- on it's own cannot identify starch only KI and NaI can soo i took a leap of faith and wrote K+

Reaction score
I wrote K+ and I-
I- was identified right off the bat because of the blue-black colour with starch but I- on it's own cannot identify starch only KI and NaI can soo i took a leap of faith and wrote K+
Nope nope nope it was carbonate and I- .......effvervescence with hcl !!!!

Reaction score
in the first table, The last column had "no visible reaction" all along. And then effervescence with Na2CO3?

Reaction score
in the first table, The last column had "no visible reaction" all along. And then effervescence with Na2CO3?
Very true I had the same thing, That's why you had to conduct separate test for it
It was NO3