• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 61

how was it?

• Total voters
Reaction score
ALRIGHT THEN
I just called a friend
It was IODIDE
But even then, silver iodide and lead iodide are broth bright yellow
Whatever imma go study physics, no need to dwell on whats over
Guddd so u considered me inbox advice so me goin too bye gudd luck even if u r not right I give ur brain da credit for thinking all dat moles stuff that was really weirdd dude :p

Reaction score
you guys in the past years they wrote u can either write its an exo or redox or oxidation so nshallah we will all get them correct and everything is alright we will all get A*'s don't worry..:)

Reaction score
you guys in the past years they wrote u can either write its an exo or redox or oxidation so nshallah we will all get them correct and everything is alright we will all get A*'s don't worry..:)
wat u wrote for the improvement question and explanation??

Reaction score
the second graph was easy, i dun understand y people are facing problem?
You just had to make a line from 1-6 (24cm cube) and then 1 smallll line from 6-7 .. thats it

Reaction score
the second graph was easy, i dun understand y people are facing problem?
You just had to make a line from 1-6 (24cm cube) and then 1 smallll line from 6-7 .. thats it
second graph I will lose like 2 marks and question about copper can I wrote temp diff would be greater as copper is a catalyst....I thnk this is wrong??

Reaction score
second graph I will lose like 2 marks and question about copper can I wrote temp diff would be greater as copper is a catalyst....I thnk this is wrong??
copper is a conductor but i wrote ill be less n ithink thats wrong :p