• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 61

how was it?

• Total voters
Reaction score
come on... if u think he behaves that way then just ignore him....dont lose yr temper.....I mean if I think someone is annyoing I just ignore them.....I think he is just trying to help though....;):D:ROFLMAO:(y):X3::LOL:
k, thnx. sry abt my awkward manner. i jst lost my temper. i apologise!!
i'm kinda short-tempered, so plz 4giv me.:(

Reaction score
No
He just points out the correct (or whatever he thinks is correct)
It's how YOU look at it.
He may be brash but most of us look at it as "He's trying to help us."
The way you look at it just makes me think that you're jealous or something. "Hmph, he got it right, I got it wrong. He's acting like he's the boss."
it's nothin lyk dat. it's jst he sort of makes fun of other ppl's mistakes. plus, he nvr commented on my ans.

Reaction score
Hey
come on
He's only trying to help. He never said you guys are stupider than him or anything like that.
As far as I know chromatography IS right - dissolve it in distilled water, make chromatogram. Melting point may actually bring complications since when heating the water of crystallization will escape, but whatever.

THe original reaction is:
Pb(NO3)2 + 2KCl -> PbCl2 + 2KNO3
So for every one mole of Pb you need 2 moles of KCl
The new reaction with Silver Nitrate is
AgNO3 + KCl -> AgCl + KNO3
Now the mole ratio is one:eek:ne
So now you need half the amount of moles (and thus volume) of KCl to react with the same amount of nitrate.
Ohkayy...tht took me like ages to understand! :p...
I couldnt come up wid tht during the ppr...however tht makes sense...and nw im tensed!! :/

Reaction score
why would iron turn to oxide? i cant judge but according to what that person wrote abt the gases given off it isnt right, right?
Actually iron oxide this is how sulphates of middle order reactive metals are reduced like the guy said checkout the Internet it's also in my book Prescott gcse chemistry