• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 61

how was it?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of grade thresholds of chemistry for like 5-6 previous exams so taht I roughly know what an A grade would need? Thx
Go to papers tab click on the gt for any year

Reaction score
Guys i want you to grade me please im really worried first exam i worry about i get the apartus and curves right .. and last question first page i wrote cryastallization and to make solvent more solube how know if reaction finished i wrote residue of iron powder and the second point is wrong nvm about it anw i lost a mark about what kind of reaction and a mark on what happens if you mix iodide and silver nitrate qualtative analysis nailed it so did the question about the filter diagram the readings i had no mistakes but last question i wrote to put each iron nail in seperate test tube add water (rusting conditions ) add the inhabitors and compare the results see which one rust and which ones rust faster :) please how much you think i can get im really worried sorry for troubeling you and reading all this PLZ guys :(

Reaction score
Im not doin a lot of revision for physics coz I think Im better at it than I am in chemistry....any revision sheets, formula sheets and other key points etc would be greatly appreciated :D thx
Yeah greatly guyz
Well I think I'm better at chem dude isn't it opposite the thing ur not good at that's wat u focus on ? Lol

Reaction score
I know the thread says chemistry p61 but seriously wat r u guyz doin for physics p3 it's major me freaking out lyk hell

Not worried at ALL about physics. Chemistry is my only weakness..
Phsyics should be easy x)
I'll just go over the past papers I solved and there mark schemes.

Reaction score
Guys i want you to grade me please im really worried first exam i worry about i get the apartus and curves right .. and last question first page i wrote cryastallization and to make solvent more solube how know if reaction finished i wrote residue of iron powder and the second point is wrong nvm about it anw i lost a mark about what kind of reaction and a mark on what happens if you mix iodide and silver nitrate qualtative analysis nailed it so did the question about the filter diagram the readings i had no mistakes but last question i wrote to put each iron nail in seperate test tube add water (rusting conditions ) add the inhabitors and compare the results see which one rust and which ones rust faster :) please how much you think i can get im really worried sorry for troubeling you and reading all this PLZ guys :(

Wat if we give u a bad grade will u kill us
Jus kidding inshallah if the curve is Medium then I'll get at least an A cud be an A*

Reaction score
I checked like all the previous grade thresholds and its usually 42-47 out of 60 for getting an A....so I think Im safe.....

Reaction score
Wat if we give u a bad grade will u kill us
Jus kidding inshallah if the curve is Mediumthen I'll get at least an A cud be an A*
Thanks :p im good at paper 3 and 1 but paper 6 chemistry hate it :mad: glad im getting 48-51 :p better than nothing

Reaction score
Not worried at ALL about physics. Chemistry is my only weakness..
Phsyics should be easy x)
I'll just go over the past papers I solved and there mark schemes.
I've solved all papers of all years I'll probably go over again and revise my book
Oh so it's easy for u me jealous lol kidding

Reaction score
I think we had to multiply the points by 10 so the first point would be 4 and so on by this way you will get a straight fixed line and i hope we all get it correct inshallah and good luck :)
Oh ryt...sry i was toking abt the other graph then...u have to exclude a point in tht ryt?!...
IA we'll pass wid A*'s...x)

Reaction score
I've solved all papers of all years I'll probably go over again and revise my book
Oh so it's easy for u me jealous lol kidding

Lol, anyways I'm off. Ill be discussing answers of today's paper tomorrow , in the thread I created.
You could come and ask me anything in it if you want! (Cya guys, good luck with your studies!)

Reaction score
Lol, anyways I'm off. Ill be discussing answers of today's paper tomorrow , in the thread I created.
You could come and ask me anything in it if you want! (Cya guys, good luck with your studies!)
Yeah me better be off too
Gudd luck dude