• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 61

how was it?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Reaction score
Anyone done with Chemistry paper 6 invar. 2 . All of you guys are doing 1 . 0.0

Reaction score
lol all potassium salts and soluble
all nitrates are soluble
so there wont be any precipitation so the change will be that there will be no solid

for the graphs 1 answer was 14 and the other was 43 i think
i wrote reaction will be slow..
do u think its rite??

Reaction score
How about the table of results/observations ? what was the conclusion ? I didnt understand what was the gas that formed a white solid on top and turned litmus paper blue ?

I wrote ammonium carbonate btw ...but the question is for 2 marks ...i doubt tht this answer will get both marks !
ikr!
i wrote ammonium carbonate
n ithink its rite cuz its just one compound "W" unlike in other pst pprs u hav like 2 or 3 compounds
also i cant remeber but was there any test for other ions??

Reaction score
watch wat ya say!
read this, its from wikipedia
i dont think u hafta kno it in sch a detail
i think da crystallization thingy majing is rite :)
"On heating, iron(II) sulfate first loses its water of crystallization and the original green crystals are converted into a dirty-yellow anhydrous solid. When further heated, the anhydrous material releases sulfur dioxide and white fumes of sulfur trioxide, leaving a reddish-brown iron(III) oxide."

Its says WEN FURTHER HEATED....

Reaction score
Im not doin a lot of revision for physics coz I think Im better at it than I am in chemistry....any revision sheets, formula sheets and other key points etc would be greatly appreciated :D thx
lucky ass:sneaky:

Reaction score
In physics 2005 Paper 3 summer, I need help on q 1....I thought it would like be a curve but in the other way like in the picture because as it falls it accelerates....but I am not sure why it does what it does....prbly because of air resistance, the acceleration slowly decraeases as speed increases....any links help on this would be appreciated :)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
It was thhe questiion where you heated(a lot) iron(II)sulphate
It would form Iron-oxide, SO2, SO3 if it said just heat then it would dehydrate but it said heat for a long time.....so it would decompose into these 3 things...
:\ i wrote it wud form crystals .. because it would reach its crystallisation point

Reaction score
can someone like quiz me on like physics questions? or you doubts for paper 3 tomorrow :)
Thanks a lot!