• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 61

how was it?

• Total voters
Reaction score
second graph I will lose like 2 marks and question about copper can I wrote temp diff would be greater as copper is a catalyst....I thnk this is wrong??
Temperature would be greater, but not because copper is a catalyst, because copper is a good heat conductor =] u'll get 1 mark, dun worry ;)

Reaction score
Temperature would be greater, but not because copper is a catalyst, because copper is a good heat conductor =] u'll get 1 mark, dun worry ;)
for the first question first part: I wrote water will evaporate leavung anhydrous powder wat u thnk out of 3??

Reaction score
Urgh. I messed up in the second graph. REALLY BAD! I think I lost 8 or 10 marks!

Who's taking Business Ol tomorrow? And how is your preparation going so far? :)

Reaction score
the question said smthng like effect of boiling the solution for several minutes..smthng like this and it was of three marks
I dun remember but i think i wrote about iron sulfate crystals forming :\ because it was a liquid solution right ???

Reaction score
The strange thing that I did worse than most of the people in the subjects that I got A* in it in the mock exams and I was like one of 3 getting A* out of 30 students in each subject and the rest of students were ranging from B,s to U,s :confused:
I regret not studying well & not solving the past papers...Im too frustrated & sad that I wasted one of the most important years in my life :( :cry:

Reaction score
The strange thing that I did worse than most of the people in the subjects that I got A* in it in the mock exams and I was like one of 3 getting A* out of 30 students in each subject :confused:
I regret not studying well & not solving the past papers...Im too frustrated & sad that I wasted one of the most important years in my life :( :cry:
U mean your paper wasnt good? u dint study ??

Reaction score
U mean your paper wasnt good? u dint study ??
I just studied Chemistry for 4 hours yesterday & last time I studied for paper 6 was like 2 month ago and I was so good in solving it at that time
Today I lost like 10 marks

Reaction score
I just studied Chemistry for 4 hours yesterday & last time I studied for paper 6 was like 2 month ago and I was so good in solving it
Today I lost like 10 marks
10 marks mean still u can get A*

Reaction score
Hellooo , the question about the state from you graph of the length of solid in 3.5 potassium something.. it was 14mm ????