• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry, Physics, Biology Paper 3 GUESS

Reaction score
hey about that physics 34.. what is oscillation with glass prism?? can anyone plzz give me some knowledge about it.. plzzz??

Reaction score
yess yess dumbass.. electrical circuit is all about magnet.. . by the way, do you know what oscillation with glass prism is? does any body know??? are all people here dead??? what about Black Velvet?? please bro.. a little help on this topic would be really nice.. .

Reaction score
Wowow relax dude. The oscillation questions gonna be similar to all the previous years pendulum questions id imagine. and dont call me dumbass.

weve never had a circuit with a magnet in it in the past year papers... how is it going to be used?

Reaction score
Idk.. but I am taking phy 33 and my teacher make sure that there not gonna be diode stuff. Its about electrical and delaing with multimeter and potentiometer.

Reaction score
HEY guysss!!!more help needed in bio p34!!!!liver slide???? sucrase??
wot kinda practical will it be?????
helppp plzzzzz

Reaction score
heyy can u explain in detail wht pendulum is there any question related to it in previous examzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
i v physics tomorrow....
tell me the points required to arrange the oscillation experiment for P34
RSVP
:)

Reaction score
hey.....
can sum1 tell me how to solve dis part!!

nov 08...quest 2..part c!!!!

nd also how to calculate %impurity!!

Reaction score
Hi...
can you tell me what the BIG question in p31 for physics is about ??? ... also what are the errors in the experiment for the paper????

Reaction score
my whole chem practical went wrong ... means da question one ... bt da oder thing guys wat was dere carbonates or sulphates in in FA1 FA2 and FA3????

Reaction score
wat abt the error nd improvement stuff..in the magnet practicals nd wat kind off practical is it

Reaction score
randi ka chora haru muji bhalu ka baccha haru machikne bholi lado jasto xam cha chem p34 ko muji randi ko chak haru tsko bare ma kura garr na muji gede haru.. kk aucha bhan na ehh machikne ka santaaan muji haru.. . tah muji haru ko bhalukhana jasto desh ma ta bhaisakyo hola ni lado jasto xam khuru khuru paste garr na machikneee!!

translation:

we've got chem p34 tomorrow morning.. information of any kind relating to the paper at this vital stage would be highly appreciated.. please guys and gals.. . help!!