• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry, Physics, Biology Paper 3 GUESS

Reaction score
yo is anyone alive here!!!!

no one is replying :cry:

please can someone give brief details about the chem practical!!! and phy tooooooo???????

plzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Reaction score
how do you perform the visking tubing experiment?
and the dilutions are like the c1v1=c2v2 wala thing right?

Reaction score
plz help on p31 some ppl say that we will use the white tile?? anything about p31??????? plz and the slide??????

Reaction score
Any details about the Visking Tube? NEVER DONE THIS IN SCHOOL!......googled it a bit but still no idea.....any are the slides about leaf, stem and roots?....please PM me if you can, I NEED HELP:p

Reaction score
can pm me the slide comming ! in bio p33??????
slide any guess !?
i heard this tym no micrometer is used ??????can u confirm
fast as few hours to go !

Reaction score
hey ... kindly pm me the details for physics 33 and chem 33.............. will be very thankfull........ thnx in advance buddy :)

Reaction score
for chem 33.. its a cooling curve that is going to come.. related to saturation!!
thats what i got latest!!

Reaction score
I am not PM-ing anyone who ask me to PM them. Because if you want to know about those papers you can simply read it on the first post of this topic. And no, I don't have the paper with me lol so I cannot go scan it for you and email it to you :)