• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry, Physics, Biology Paper 3 GUESS

Reaction score
tmr i m gonna do mock experiment :D,i,maybe,just maybe take a look about equipments :D,although we'll do past paper for practicing T_T

Reaction score
anyone plz do pm me or sumthn plz if anyone dus get to know the microscope slides for p31 Biology..it wud be a great help..and thank u to evryone else for shring its hell usefull...My school dusn giv out a word abt practicals..:(....
Goodluck to the u all!!

Reaction score
bio paper 33 any more details !
i have checked the apparatus and confidential
but can any body guess wt question can be set using this apparatus !
stupid visking tubing wt i m suppose to do with that !!

Reaction score
HI, I NEED HELP for bio paper 31
i heard that it involves exp related to invertase and sucrase, then microscopy about root . is it right ???
also i heard some students in my school have practical test 31 in PDF but they refused to give me the test, does anyone can send it on my Email
pls i need it urgently

Last edited:
Reaction score
can anyone pm me for final predictions of p33? pls pls pls i really need them thx

jhu

Reaction score
hey black velvet cud u plzzz pm me bio paper 33, phy 33 and chem 33........plzzzzzzzzzzz