• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry, Physics, Biology Paper 3 GUESS

Reaction score
@ yaser 37

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ppl read this quickly and ill edit it
and then the paper i told i still need to confirm my varient!!!!!!!!!!!!ill do it tomorrow!

Reaction score
Princess

Thanks for info

I will memorize that but will still do it

that's for 34??

thanks

Reaction score
For bio paper 33 there is visking tube , dilutions , benedicts test and microscopy . I think the first three are related in one question.

Reaction score
@maddie: I guess it has something to do with a glucose solution, first you need to conduct a benedicts test about that.
Later on you have to conduct a serial dilution to make it vary in concentration.
Finally you need to perform an osmosis exp by using visking tube as its semi permeable membrane :) hope that helped.

Reaction score
Visking tubing is like a membrane which is partially permeable and allows small molecules or atoms to cross through .If you are given a transparent paper like thing make it wet and tie it at one end with a thread .Then fill it with water or any solution you are given or says in the paper then tie it at the top when filled . It will become like a tube like structure. then you place the visking tube in a beaker with water or solution.

Reaction score
@BlackVelvet : so the first one is something like food test O_O and then about osmosis ?

Reaction score
hey guys is there any site or video through which i can thoroughly understand the saltanalysis and the questions relating energetics.. i'll be appearing in the chemistry33 and physics33 please help required.. if someone can pm me i'll be really thankfull..

Reaction score
@deathvalley: yep exactly. so dilution, then food benedicts test to estimate concentration, then osmosis exp with visking :)

good luck!

@all people who ask for pm: all I can guess is updated at the front page. if you think something isnt clear at the thread, them pm me :)

Reaction score
hi flasha im taking the same 31 bio chem and phy
so i think we can help each other
i live in ksa
can u om me about any info u have on the practical