• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry, Physics, Biology Paper 3 GUESS

Reaction score
Thanks to all u guys for the info..:)..
but for chemistry in our school we practiced titration all year mostly..
and Five salts..gettin tensed.. :shock:

Reaction score
Can you please explain more about the Physics 34?

also I have info about chemistry

There might be
Enthalpy Change
Percentage Impurity
Cations and anions

as for Cations and anions
there are
Sulphate
Copper
Cr
Manganese and some more

For
Enthalpy Change

For paper 34

Probably has to do with Na2Co3 and NaHCO3

Reaction score
@yasser37: can you confirm the info? if so then i'll have to update it at the front page :) and yes, me too still waiting for physics 34

@deathvalley: umm second part will always be microscope slide and since no one can actually see what that tiny spot is, Im afraid well have to study all possibilities. unless, of course, if someone in the forum has any idea or guesses :p

Reaction score
hello, im noob here,i wanna share about chemistry paper 3, im not sure 33 or 34.
my teacher predicted that P3 (not sure 33/34, i forgot) will related to 2-4,dinitrophenylhydrazine, and we will asked to determine the functional group of this 2-4,dinitrophenylhydrazine, wethr it is aldehydes or ketones or maybe benzaldehydes. again, this is just a prediction, hope its help. :mrgreen:

Reaction score
virginiablend said:
hello, im noob here,i wanna share about chemistry paper 3, im not sure 33 or 34.
my teacher predicted that P3 (not sure 33/34, i forgot) will related to 2-4,dinitrophenylhydrazine, and we will asked to determine the functional group of this 2-4,dinitrophenylhydrazine, wethr it is aldehydes or ketones or maybe benzaldehydes. again, this is just a prediction, hope its help. :mrgreen:

@blackvelvet, maybe u can update the frnt page with my info (if u want to), myb it cud help :D

Reaction score
We had an extra class today and the teacher told us about predictions according to the materials they asked for

I confirm the info I gave in the previous post

my add more info later

I just need the physics 34 now
please someone help me

Reaction score
everything I know is that p34 maybe will involve an oscillation exp with glass prism and iron rod set up and a spring.
then, the second would be... magnetic exp in its relation to electricity. pm me for more info :)