• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
So you are saying repulsions decrease and that's the reason?
My theory is (once I thought about it) that when one electron leaves, the charge goes to +1 and thus it's the same amount of protons attracting one less electron so the bond between the nucleus and the remaining electrons gets stronger thus rising the I.E.

And Dark Destination, read the question clearly.
Would you care to read it again?

Reaction score
drawing of orbitals
e.c
sketchin graph for orbitals
definition simply
shapes of molecules n bond angles
attraction of electrons
polarisation of orbitals

to name a few

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Bond angles of hybridization? What in the hell is that?

Awesome12, how much of this have we studied?

Reaction score
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Bond angles of hybridization? What in the hell is that?

-_- shapes of molecules!!! so with it theres always bond angle...so i wrote it -_-
chain reaction u see :p
hybridisation --> shape of molecule --> bon angle --> charge densities n all tht

Reaction score

We have done bond angles of hybridization, but it the same as the ones in the shapes of the molecules. Like AB4 has bond angles = 109.5 degress. Thus in hybridization, it will be SP3 also having bond angles = 109.5 degrees. Nothing to worry about.

Reaction score
He's a master of Chemistry. :p
file.png