• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I do not understand the periodic trends in period 3 for electrical conductivity, boiling points, ionic radii and atomic radii. many sources show different graph representation. It would be highly appreciated if anyone can explain the graphs for the properties. Is there any specific way to place values in the graphs? Cuz my teacher says you have to guess the values...

Reaction score
I do not understand the periodic trends in period 3 for electrical conductivity, boiling points, ionic radii and atomic radii. many sources show different graph representation. It would be highly appreciated if anyone can explain the graphs for the properties. Is there any specific way to place values in the graphs? Cuz my teacher says you have to guess the values...
I hope this helps. If not don't hesitate to ask questions :)IMAG0141.jpg IMAG0142.jpg IMAG0143.jpg IMAG0144.jpg

Reaction score
Re: All Chemistry help here!! Stuck somewhere? Ask here!

jaldi btao....i calculated bt not confident wid ma anser
Hi everyone, AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

To get things organized in a better way, I am making this thread. As othewise, some queries remain unanswered!

So post your CHEMISTRY doubts in this thread. InshaAllah members around will help you.
Gyz any one with chemistry alevles PDF plzzz upload it
Any Chemistry related notes and links will be added here in this post. Feel free to provide the links to your notes around the forum, or any other websites!

Chemistry Notes:

http://www.chemguide.co.uk This is the website, which contains almost everything classified according to the syllabus.

Tips for solving chemistry MCQs 9701/01

Chemistry P5 Tips and Notes

Some links & Notes - by 'destined007'

Chemistry worksheets Link shared by hassam

Chemistry Application Booklet: Mistakes and Corrections!

Calculations for A level Chemistry, author E.N. Ramsden third edition ebook download.

Regards,
XPC Staff.

Reaction score
Please I want a quick reply of this question
Element Z has two isotopes Z 55 and Z 57 with the abundance ratio of 2:1 it exists in nature as Z3. The ratio of the peaks at m/e ratios 165:167:169:171 is 8 : x :y :1. What are the values of x and y. Please I need an urgent reply of this. Thanks.