• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
upload_2019-5-12_3-15-6.png
Can anyone tell me how they did this..(why they multiplied 0.05 with 2)
and can you refer any videos or any helpful materials from which i can learn how to find % errors "IN CHEMISTRY" like this?

Reaction score
View attachment 64718
Can anyone tell me how they did this..(why they multiplied 0.05 with 2)
and can you refer any videos or any helpful materials from which i can learn how to find % errors "IN CHEMISTRY" like this?

It is because you calculate the reading of burette twice . once when you fill up to 50 cm3 mark and secondly when you tranfser 5 cm3

Reaction score
First time seeing reduced pressure filtration in march 19, anyone have a list of procedures we should know?

Reaction score
upload_2019-5-13_2-16-56.pngCAN ANYONE DRAW IT FOR ME?
ER says : an air-tight system consisting of a stoppered test tube leading to a suitable means of collecting and measuring the volume of the gas evolved; the vast majority opted to collect the gas in a gas syringe.

Reaction score
Anybody have any idea what's on tomorrow's Chemistry Practical (Variant 2)? Like which topics can we prepare for more