• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i just wanna ask, when u r given concentration in g/dm^3 how can u change it into moles/dm^3 ?

Reaction score
u just divide the mass by the molar mass of the substance to get the moles......so for example we are talkin about the concentration of HCl is let's say 3.65g/dm3 so u divide 3.65 by the Mr which is 36.5 and you get your conc as 0.1mol/dm3......hope you understood...

Reaction score
u just divide the mass by the molar mass of the substance to get the moles......so for example we are talkin about the concentration of HCl is let's say 3.65g/dm3 so u divide 3.65 by the Mr which is 36.5 and you get your conc as 0.1mol/dm3......hope you understood...

Reaction score
do uk how to draw the straight line of neutralization on the graph? pls help me

Reaction score

Reaction score
yea same here i understood the first one but the second one is kinda complex...not for our level i think:/

Reaction score
yea same here i understood the first one but the second one is kinda complex...not for our level i think:/
can u have a look at nov/oct 11 u will see a graph where it says draw 2 lines which intersect do u have any i dea how to do that?

Reaction score
can u have a look at nov/oct 11 u will see a graph where it says draw 2 lines which intersect do u have any i dea how to do that?
We did that paper, and well wen u do it, the temp change you get, first increases and then decreases. So when you plot and draw you get One graph that goes up and another that comes down. U then extrapolate it and you get like a upside down V.
Hope u get it.

Reaction score
do
We did that paper, and well wen u do it, the temp change you get, first increases and then decreases. So when you plot and draw you get One graph that goes up and another that comes down. U then extrapolate it and you get like a upside down V.
Hope u get it.
u have skype?