• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey..can you post me the sample answer for paper 5 chemistry any year from 2007 onward? i don't want the mark scheme i want the exact answer. i haven't learn it but the exam around the corner. thank you :)

Reaction score
yes it does effect it.
maxboltz2.gif
Thaank youuuu :D

Reaction score
Hi, did anyone do the chemistry practical of may/jun 2012 paper 35? I'v a doubt on the last part in Q3, it says add FA5 to FA4 i got a white precipitate , then it said add HCl and i got a yellow/orange ppt..
the identity from the MS is sulphate ion, can s0me0ne explain?:unsure:

Reaction score
Take it upon yourself like taking chocolates.
"Endo" is a latin word which means to absorb/ to take in/ to accept... you accept chocolates so, its a positive thing. So an endothermic reaction is +ve kJmol-1
"Exo" is yet another latin word which means to release/to give out... so you don't like when chocolates go away from you, so you have a negative feeling. Exothermic reactions are -ve kJmol-1
Hope it helped. :)
i too liked the chocolate, n now it became more easy to understand :D

Reaction score
Hello ! Please help me for June 2012 P13
No. 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,28, 40
Thank you in anticipation
blank.gif
:)

Reaction score
Take it upon yourself like taking chocolates.
"Endo" is a latin word which means to absorb/ to take in/ to accept... you accept chocolates so, its a positive thing. So an endothermic reaction is +ve kJmol-1
"Exo" is yet another latin word which means to release/to give out... so you don't like when chocolates go away from you, so you have a negative feeling. Exothermic reactions are -ve kJmol-1
Hope it helped. :)
That was cute xx