• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry prac paper is here

Reaction score
Hey friends..!
The practicals dat v r goin 2 do 2mro r:
FILTRATION
BURNING AND ALL
TITRATION
AND DRAWING GRAPHS..!!
hope u all pass..!!
tnx.!
ciao..!!

Reaction score
is this the paper 6 chemistry alternative to practical or the practical exam ? :D

Reaction score
titration is one of the method of making soluble salt of reactive metals using acid and ALKALI(soluble base)
btw SuperXDE i'm surprised u r unaware of many of the words in chemistry are u giving chemistry exam in this june??any way good luck and thanks a lot forposting material for paper 6

Reaction score
user said:
titration is one of the method of making soluble salt of reactive metals using acid and ALKALI(soluble base)
btw SuperXDE i'm surprised u r unaware of many of the words in chemistry are u giving chemistry exam in this june??any way good luck and thanks a lot for posting material for paper 6

I lack Chemical Vocabulary :roll: xD , I have exam tomorrow and didn't answer except one past paper , maybe one and a half :lol: Pray for me , User! :) Thanks for contributing and participating.

Reaction score
its no problem any time but i would recommend u solving some pastpapers believe me this will reflect how much u know and give u confidence as well.what time is ur exam.are u good at chemistry??
GOOD LUCK

Reaction score
i like chemistry but i too dont like organic chemistry so many reactions,conditions....
ok let me post my ans. i think they r probably correct but the question in nov 2009 i have already given u the ans. b4