• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry unit 1 6CH01 Discussion! :)

how did you do

• Total voters
Reaction score
So in short my answers:
the mcq of mean enthalpy : was A
iodine soluble: KI
the hydrides: ASH3 and SEH2
smallest atomic radius : krypton
how do u tell if water isnt there: i wrote the crystals maybe dry and colour change from blue to white :S
colour of crystals : blue
percentage yeild: 54.1
percentage uncertainity : 9.01 or 9.09 something
hess law : i got 200 something :/
if crystals turn white for that: ermm to check purity or check if water is present or not :/
for electron density i made TWO SEPERATE STRUCTURES OF ETHENE to show sigma and pie bond IS IT RIGHT??????????

Reaction score
So in short my answers:
how do u tell if water isnt there: i wrote the crystals maybe dry and colour change from blue to white :S
if crystals turn white for that: ermm to check purity or check if water is present or not :/
for electron density i made TWO SEPERATE STRUCTURES OF ETHENE to show sigma and pie bond IS IT RIGHT??????????

the electron density one i drew pi and sigma bonds together.....i hope its correct...what about 22.a???

Reaction score
So in short my answers:

got similar answrs to u for most of the parts!

Reaction score
So in short my answers:
two sepertae structures it should be correct !
hess law calcution wrong
smallest atomic radius which qstn?
and crystals turn white to blue and back ! i wrote its a reversible reaction ;/

Reaction score
two sepertae structures it should be correct !
hess law calcution wrong
smallest atomic radius which qstn?
and crystals turn white to blue and back ! i wrote its a reversible reaction ;/

lol :D i didn calc for hess law.. skippd it...2 sep structurs... got it right!///// small atomic rad dun remembr! crystals got it right xcept for the reasn! :D

Reaction score
The Hyrdrous/anydrous CuS04 question, for a use of it.. I said to check the purity of water. Is that right? :/

Reaction score
The Hyrdrous/anydrous CuS04 question, for a use of it.. I said to check the purity of water. Is that right? :/

Its for the presence..........for purity you have to boil it and if it boils at exactly 100 degrees Celsius......its pure (y) :D

Reaction score
For Hess Law i got 96.1KJ i think, I think it was x2o3 ( X was 3+) and for the question that said how would we know all water had evaporated i wrote a blue solution will be left :/ ( not sure about this one ) and percentage yield is less than 100 percent because maybe not all water had evaporated/not dried completely