• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemo P5 tips

Reaction score
9701/05/m/j07 question 1a (i) and (ii) can you please explain that to me .. angel ?
i..rate of formation of H(g) is directly proportional to the conc. of HCl..as there r the more the no. of reactant molecules the more will be the no. of effective collition..
ii..the higher the temp. the greater will be the Ek of reacting particle..the more chances of succive collition and hence increased rate of formation of H(g)...

Reaction score
Thnx. one more question angel .. can you tell me how can we prepare different concentration of Hcl from 2 mol/dm3 of solution . do you mind explaning it in detail ?

Reaction score
Thnx. one more question angel .. can you tell me how can we prepare different concentration of Hcl from 2 mol/dm3 of solution . do you mind explaning it in detail ?
its already answerd somewhere in the therad in detail...cud u pls search it?

Reaction score
i am afraid .. it talked about how do we prepare 1 dm3 of solution ..My question is how can we make different concentration from 2 mol/dm3 solution .. like by adding water but i need to be specific how much of water to be added while diluting

Reaction score
i am afraid .. it talked about how do we prepare 1 dm3 of solution ..My question is how can we make different concentration from 2 mol/dm3 solution .. like by adding water but i need to be specific how much of water to be added while diluting
by usinf C1V1=C2V2...and by keeping total volume constant

Reaction score
okay guys, I think I am done with this post. If you have any experimental procedures (not calculations and graph works because I find it very difficult to explain them online) please post the question here. And sorry for not replying to some of the questions, it is just that explaining how to draw construction lines and other stuffs of Q. 2 , I just can't do them online!!!!!!
thanks soooo much, u dont know how much youv helped out :)

Reaction score
can someone please tell what to draw in November 2007 Q1. we have to calculate enthalpy change of solution by noting the temperature rise. how can we show a closed container with a thermometer in it? do we take hydroxide in a plastic cup with a thermometer in it? will that do?

Reaction score
check page 7 of this thread , last few posts in that page
lol...this person (zebujha) is from last year...i mean this whole thread is from last year...i no every1 says lots of thanks to this person who created this thread but sorry to say that he is not present as he is 2011 batch...:)