• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chinese Girl in XPF: Busy days......2011/09/07

Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't been here for three days, that's because these days I am so busy. :fool:

Tomorrow I will enroll in my university and become a graduate student. :x
I'm sure tomorrow will be busier than these days, because there are more than one thousand students waiting to finish the enrollment. I'm a little disappointed to compete against so many peers , as we have to finish all the procedure between 8 am to 5 pm. Tomorrow I will do everything myself , not like my enrollment of university four years ago which my father accompanied me, and it makes me a little nervous.

Besides, I feel some stress as I have to prepare my GRE test, while I still want to do well in my courses. :unknown:
I have several things to do to realize my dreams...and maybe one step wrong will cost me a year or more to compensate the error steps. :cry:

However, I still have the faith that I'm able to make it! I have wasted two years in the road of realizing dreams, but I won't do it again! Maybe I am not clever enough to succeed in the shortest time, but I will make it as long as I do not give up!

He who laughs the last laughs the best! :) :Rose:
I will laugh the last, I am sure!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Nice to hear from you again, alisonqian.
Congratulations on becomming a graduate student.. I'am still an undergraduate student, wish that I'd get through undergraduate quickly..
I am busy too as my university started, after a long summer break, this week.. Feel good that I'm among my friends again.
Anyways, hope your enrollment goes well... Wish you best of luck. :Rose:
About dreams, for most people they change.. When you are at a certain age you have a dream, then when you get that dream you feel content for a while and then you dream of something bigger and better.. I found a way so that my heart is content and at peace, always.. I pray that you find real contentment and that you laugh the last..
Good Bye! :)