• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

cie distinction award???

Reaction score
guyz can any1 tell me how do we achieve the ICE award or wich subjects do we require????

Reaction score
You can get a distinction for getting the highest marks in your region, country or in the whole world for any subject including CIE IGCSEs, O'levels and A'levels.

Reaction score
tats ok but i wanna noe wich subjects do we have to take to achieve it or is there any subject criteria for it??

Reaction score
So.. has anyone here gotten a distinction? AFAIK, they have been announced and 2 of my friends have gotten world distinctions (one in Add Maths, the other in Computers).

Reaction score
Yes they have been announced........but I can not see any form on the internet.

Reaction score
my friend got overall distinction in olevels(for 8 subjects) and also for AS levels (for 4 subjects).

Reaction score
Who is this awesome guy? :p I think you are mistaken by what a distinction means.
the awesome person is a girl.
well,maybe. but we heard it like that from our teacher. she got 2nd position in punjab, pakistan, to be specific.:)

Reaction score
the awesome person is a girl.
well,maybe. but we heard it like that from our teacher. she got 2nd position in punjab, pakistan, to be specific.:)

Oh God! That is one distinction for the 2nd best 8As in O'levels. :) Not a big deal.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think this is the correct one. Even if it is, it's for Karachi only.

Reaction score
fko from where did u guys get it waisay jiski distinction aihye is sa pehla tum logoun ko bata chal gaye ?

fko

Reaction score
Yup its for karachi only. My friend gave me the link and so I passed it on! well the whole list will b released on 28th jan as Zohaib bhai mentioned it.

Reaction score
Yup its for karachi only. My friend gave me the link and so I passed it on! well the whole list will b released on 28th jan as Zohaib bhai mentioned it.

If the list was released on 28th January last year doesn't means the same will happen this time around. Just wait and you'll get your hands on it soon. Be patient.