• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

cie distinction award???

Reaction score
Is the distinction announced now? Any information for June 2012 attempt? Someone was saying that its announced yesterday on 10th Feb. 2013. if anyone has any such link then post here. thanks

Reaction score
Is the distinction announced now? Any information for June 2012 attempt? Someone was saying that its announced yesterday on 10th Feb. 2013. if anyone has any such link then post here. thanks

The CIE distinctions list for June 2012 exams was released today. Contact your school for further detail.

Reaction score
High Achievers List for Pakistan..

Attachments

• Awards press release_Pakistan_FINAL.pdf
    265.7 KB · Views: 115
Reaction score
i have a problem rite now,
the thing is i chose 8 subjects, but i do not hav a subject chosen from group five.(but, tat was cauz my schl din offer those subjects)
does tat mean am not eligible for the ICE diploma???

Reaction score
sorry to inform u that u r not eligible :( becz u hav to choose one subject from each group

Reaction score
no it not..as i said if u get straight A's in all of the five subs from different groups then u just get a distinction certificate

Reaction score
i hevent been contacted by British council yet regarding my distinction in Stats for Karachi! Has any1 here been contacted yet? :O