• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE exam tension is killing me :/

Reaction score
hi!
my preparation (al hamdurallah) is going great (not 100 percent) but im not studying 24/7 because i got distracted..........by coming here LOL!
and well i, make my own notes from my textbook and my understanding (but not for every subject lol) guess im not that serious =)
you just need to read,understand and whatever you feel is important, write and never mke last-minute notes =) you will take alot of time and waste energy for preparing and willend up completly useless =) just study well and pray to Allah and inshallah we will all get good marks =)

Reaction score
hi!
my preparation (al hamdurallah) is going great (not 100 percent) but im not studying 24/7 because i got distracted..........by coming here LOL!
and well i, make my own notes from my textbook and my understanding (but not for every subject lol) guess im not that serious =)
you just need to read,understand and whatever you feel is important, write and never mke last-minute notes =) you will take alot of time and waste energy for preparing and willend up completly useless =) just study well and pray to Allah and inshallah we will all get good marks =)
:D thanx

Reaction score
hi!
m widh u ;) 100% right

Reaction score
=) thanxxxxxxxx
OH NO!im supposed to study but all these replies got me distracted >_<
ill try to stay away frm here xD