• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE exam tension is killing me :/

Reaction score
its killin me too!!!
jus study hard coz dis tym is neva gonna cum bak(m sure u must hav heard dis manyyy tyms bt yet m advicin dis to u coz i've wasted a lot of ma tym n nw i realise i shud hav studied instead;))
n yeah, all d best!!!

Reaction score
I feel like I'am on pins and needles as the tension is killing me!! I don't know how I'am gona survive till tomorrow to give the exam!!:(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I feel like I'am on pins and needles as the tension is killing me!! I don't know how I'am gona survive till tomorrow to give the exam!!:(
don't waste tym worrying.. or telling us u r worried.. fretting never helps... just make dua and get to work... practice pastpapers they're important... may Allah help you. Aameen.

Dug

Reaction score
people just go study now nd listen 2 Quran wyl studyin..it rlly makes us relaxed(y)
Shouldn't you listen to Qur'an with concentration? Because apparently it is 'divided' when you do both tasks simultaneously. Correct me if i am wrong ;)

Reaction score
Shouldn't you listen to Qur'an with concentration? Because apparently it is 'divided' when you do both tasks simultaneously. Correct me if i am wrong ;)
yeah i noe but it over comes da tension(y)

Reactions: Dug

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hmm.. true.. concentration matters, that's my take on it... you can take 3 min+ breaks to listen to Quran.. it soothes your insides down...

Reactions: Dug
Reaction score
Just Had my history Paper(2059/01)!!!
Was an Easy ONE!!!!!!!!!
Thanx alot Allah for your unlimited HELP!!!!!!
had an excellent paper!!!