• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Examination Timetables: June 2015

Reaction score
When will registration start for private candidates? From where can we get registration forms?

Reaction score
i want to retake exam of at least 2 subjects
And u want to retake because of that equivalence? is this about F.Sc???
because if it is then please don't do it! do A levels! After O lev F.Sc is like really hard...only if you are highly motivated, very studious, rote-learning type blah..blah..blah
if u just wanna do A lev then ignore what I said
Source: my xperience

Reaction score
And u want to retake because of that equivalence? is this about F.Sc???
because if it is then please don't do it! do A levels! After O lev F.Sc is like really hard...only if you are highly motivated, very studious, rote-learning type blah..blah..blah
if u just wanna do A lev then ignore what I said
Source: my xperience
no, m doin' A Levels. but the thing is i want to get admission in a good govt. medical clg after A Levels. & medical merit (as everyone knows) is too high. so i jus want to improve my equivalence marks

Reaction score
When will registration start for private candidates? From where can we get registration forms?
idk for private candidates but for school candidates it started and we got the forms . I guess u will get the registration form from the British Council .

Reaction score
someone please tell me :(
I haven't heard about the deduction .
Anyway , to be on the safe side , u can apply for m/j 2015 and i guess its way more better as i usually hear about o/n papers are slightly more difficult than m/j and as ur applying for bio and chem u don't need to worry about the paper format changes .
Good luck :):):)

Reaction score
Dear Candidates,
The CIE June 2015 examination timetables have been released and are available to download.
All Cambridge Schools are allocated to one of six administrative zones. Each zone has a specific timetable.

Click here to find out which zone you are in, and then accordingly download that zone's timetable.

Good luck to you all and may the odds be forever in your favor.

Regards
thementor
Thanks

Reaction score
no, m doin' A Levels. but the thing is i want to get admission in a good govt. medical clg after A Levels. & medical merit (as everyone knows) is too high. so i jus want to improve my equivalence marks
Ask the experienced teachers around you but my opinion is to DO IT if u can juggle AS at the same time. GOOD LUCK!