• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Examination Timetables: June 2015

Reaction score
Dear Candidates,
The CIE June 2015 examination timetables have been released and are available to download.
All Cambridge Schools are allocated to one of six administrative zones. Each zone has a specific timetable.

Click here to find out which zone you are in, and then accordingly download that zone's timetable.

Good luck to you all and may the odds be forever in your favor.

Regards
thementor

Reaction score
Dear Candidates,
The CIE June 2015 examination timetables have been released and are available to download.
All Cambridge Schools are allocated to one of six administrative zones. Each zone has a specific timetable.

Click here to find out which zone you are in, and then accordingly download that zone's timetable.

Good luck to you all and may the odds be forever in your favor.

Regards
thementor
Thanks alot!

Reaction score
guys i need a suggestion. i had given my o level exams in may/june 2014 and got straight Bs. . my parents kept telling me to retake the exams in october/november 2014 but i didn't. :( but now after seeing such poor marks i got in equivalence, i really want to appear for retake. however, i can't appear in may/june 2015 due to some reasons so the only option left is to appear for retake in october/november 2015. but someone told me that cie will deduct 10% marks from my obtained marks if i appear after may/june 2015. is it true? :(

Reaction score
guys i need a suggestion. i had given my o level exams in may/june 2014 and got straight Bs. . my parents kept telling me to retake the exams in october/november 2014 but i didn't. :( but now after seeing such poor marks i got in equivalence, i really want to appear for retake. however, i can't appear in may/june 2015 due to some reasons so the only option left is to appear for retake in october/november 2015. but someone told me that cie will deduct 10% marks from my obtained marks if i appear after may/june 2015. is it true? :(
well I haven't listened anything like this...however, Bs are not bad! Some of my friends got Ds and they are saying that they'll cover this in the other subjects

Reaction score
well I haven't listened anything like this...however, Bs are not bad! Some of my friends got Ds and they are saying that they'll cover this in the other subjects
i used to think the same but after seeing my equivalence marks i realized Bs are too bad :/
i was told that if i appear in retake in may/june 2015 there will b no deduction but if i appear in october/november 2015 there will be. i'm confused :(

Reaction score
someone please tell me :(

Reaction score
i used to think the same but after seeing my equivalence marks i realized Bs are too bad :/
i was told that if i appear in retake in may/june 2015 there will b no deduction but if i appear in october/november 2015 there will be. i'm confused :(
which subjects???