• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May/June 2015 resources updated.

Reaction score
The current in a block of semiconductor is 30.0mA when there is a potential difference (p.d.) of 10.0V across it. The dimensions of the block and the direction of the current in it are as shown. 30.0 mA 30.0 mm 15.0 mm 15.0 mm The electrical meters used are accurate to ± 0.1mA and ± 0.1V. The dimensions of the block are accurate to ± 0.2mm. What is the resistivity of the semiconductor?
NEED HELP !!!

Reaction score
hello sir.. please tell me any guess papers for English and IT AS level.. am doing my cie in november in karachi.. i am doing as a private student without any tuition so please help and guide.
Regards,
Nimra

Reaction score
Hey Everyone I Had A Request Please Can Someone Mail ME The Past Papers,Notes,E-book And Examiners Report For The Following Subject:
1.English
2.Urdu
3.Math
4.Pst
5.Islamiyat
6.Biology
7.Chemistry
8.Physics
My Email Is: [email protected]
I Am An O-Level Student And It Would Be Really A Nice Gesture To Send Me These Notes.
Thankyou.

Reaction score
Hey Everyone I Had A Request Please Can Someone Mail ME The Past Papers,Notes,E-book And Examiners Report For The Following Subject:
1.English
2.Urdu
3.Math
4.Pst
5.Islamiyat
6.Biology
7.Chemistry
8.Physics
My Email Is: [email protected]
I Am An O-Level Student And It Would Be Really A Nice Gesture To Send Me These Notes.
Thankyou.
just see gceguide.xyz or gceguide.com

Reaction score
hi, if anyone has PDF copy of Cambridge Accounting textbook for AS Alevel please share. Thanks a lot.
the latest is 3rd edition, but i'll be fine with 2nd edition by Hopkins and Randall, thanks