• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE O LEVELS Results Oct/Nov 2013 Session

Are you satisfied with your result?

• Total voters
Reaction score
A lot of my friends are complaining that the website can not be logged in. I am also having that problem but I got my results through sms service. Text: Result and send it to 3040.
Best wishes to all of you. Here in this thread we can share our results and share our opinions about the achieved results. So Do Post you results here even if they are bad and you are not satisfied with it. I and other people can advice you on that, for instance whether to go for recheck or not. etc. etc.
Best of Luck Again! :)

Reaction score
Well I cant believe that i could not receive my results , firstly i was awaiting them on friday but it got delayed since it is sent to a neighboring center before it gets send to our center ,so it got delayed and since british council works half day on friday , the results are until monday .
i cant check my results through the site since i am a normal canditate and not a private one ...

Reaction score
Thanks, I was holding my breath. Anyone else you know who got the same message? Because I want to tell my family my result when it's 100% confirmed.
Yes i did. -4024 (*) and i have confirmed from british council, and they have congratulated me. enjoy your celebrations

Reaction score
Thanks, I was holding my breath. Anyone else you know who got the same message? Because I want to tell my family my result when it's 100% confirmed.
Yeah * actually means (A*). I also got the msg stating * only. And it's quite obvious that * is only refering to A*, because there is no such thing as B* or C* etc.
And yes, Congratulations! :)

Reaction score
Well I cant believe that i could not receive my results , firstly i was awaiting them on friday but it got delayed since it is sent to a neighboring center before it gets send to our center ,so it got delayed and since british council works half day on friday , the results are until monday .
i cant check my results through the site since i am a normal canditate and not a private one ...
Schl candidates recieve their results through Schl only. They will provide you with Provisional Result Printout. Unfortunately, schls were closed on friday due to uncertain city conditions so Wait till Monday. Or otherwise if your schl's administrative zone is open toaday (saturday) so you can ask for your login id and password from schl. But remember, mostly schls are reluctant to provide such information to students because its kind of Confidential. BEST OF LUCK!
Monday tak rote raho, result ki tension me :p
Btw from which schl you are?

Reaction score
Hi , if you text results to 3040 is it to everyone in the world ?
What are you actually try to say is unclear to me. Are you asking that how we know that the result me would get by sending Result to 3040 is ours?
Ali Shour This sms can only and should be send through the number which the candidate has provided to British Council in the Registration form. So the result is which is received through 3040 is only to a particular candidate. Now got the point?

Reaction score
Oh thank you alot , well i have to wait until Monday since my school is closed on weekends ! So it is very annoying as I was looking forward to know my marks .
Congratulation on Candidates of OCT/NOV 2013 , hope your marks were the ones you expected :) .

Reaction score
Oh thank you alot , well i have to wait until Monday since my school is closed on weekends ! So it is very annoying as I was looking forward to know my marks .
Congratulation on Candidates of OCT/NOV 2013 , hope your marks were the ones you expected :) .
yes you have tu wait till monday. :p
Monday tak result ki tension me rootey raho! :p