• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

cie registration

Reaction score
i want to appear for the environmental managment cie in the may/june session as a private candidate but i have no idea how to register myself or the processes involved. Can someone please guide me? i live in karachi btw

Reaction score
also does anyone know where i ca get some proper environmental management notes please?

Reaction score
also does anyone know where i ca get some proper environmental management notes please?
For environmental management you could hardly find any notes available on the internet. I would suggest you to read the book of John Pallister thoroughly and do past papers of atleast 7-10 years.

Reaction score
i want to appear for the environmental managment cie in the may/june session as a private candidate but i have no idea how to register myself or the processes involved. Can someone please guide me? i live in karachi btw

form will be out after results of Nov session.. in February may be.. and in khi you may need to regirster online at
http://www.cie.exams.britishcouncil.org/
and the summary would be printed or form will be printed
and submitted at Standard chartered Bank. with cash slips all available at Scb. but in feb

Reaction score
Karachi, Hyderabad and Quetta candidates can fill this online form. Link in the above post.