• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Complete AS PSYCHOLOGY notes..

Reaction score
According to the new syllabus... Believe me they are really going to be beneficial..(y).. And if they are then.. Thanks me by your prayers.. ;)

Attachments

• Bandura.pdf
    947.2 KB · Views: 679
  • Billington.pdf
    544.5 KB · Views: 440
  • Dematte.pdf
    551.5 KB · Views: 415
  • dement & Kleitman.pdf
    889.2 KB · Views: 446
  • Freud.pdf
    552.5 KB · Views: 380
  • Held & Hein.pdf
    647.1 KB · Views: 402
  • Langlois.pdf
    618.6 KB · Views: 393
  • Thigpen.pdf
    748 KB · Views: 380
  • Veale & Riley.pdf
    791.7 KB · Views: 385
  • Zimbardo.pdf
    639.9 KB · Views: 404
Reaction score
According to the new syllabus... Believe me they are really going to be beneficial..(y).. And if they are then.. Thanks me by your prayers.. ;)

Attachments

• The Reading the Mind in the eyes test.pdf
    588 KB · Views: 399
  • Loftus & Pickrell.pdf
    704 KB · Views: 352
  • Maguire.pdf
    649.4 KB · Views: 310
  • mann.pdf
    750.1 KB · Views: 320
  • Milgram.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 362
  • Nelson.pdf
    1,001.7 KB · Views: 309
  • Piliavin.pdf
    801.2 KB · Views: 318
  • Rosenhan.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 311
  • Schacter & Singer.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 343
  • Tajfel.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 305
Reaction score
Good Job (y)
I wanted to know
how tough is psychology ?
I thinks its a very interesting subject but is it manageable?
please share your thoughts :D

Reaction score
Faizan Psychology is an interesting subject but keep in mind... If you are an engineering student then psychology would be to difficult... It's get boring studying long essay type PH'D studies in it.. And furthermore if you don't have a good teacher and good friends at hand to help you thoroughly.. Then it would be really hard to manage.. In this case keep in mind that your other subjects might get affected bcuz you have to spend a lot of time in psychology.. But if you have interest and passion for subject u can managed it.. Plus it's grade Threshold is very low.. ;)

Reaction score
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU FROM ANY HARM AND BRING ALL YOUR WISHES TRUE. I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR THESE NOTES THANKS ALOT.
I'm doing Psychology alone totally and I have no friends who are taking it, do you think I can pass it alone? Also is there a way I can contact you so if I need help since you've done it already? :):):):):):):)

Reaction score
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU FROM ANY HARM AND BRING ALL YOUR WISHES TRUE. I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR THESE NOTES THANKS ALOT.
I'm doing Psychology alone totally and I have no friends who are taking it, do you think I can pass it alone? Also is there a way I can contact you so if I need help since you've done it already? :):):):):):):)
Well, I m not sure about u but I could never have scored an A without my friends help... ;)..Yeah sure why not, I will be happier to help :) .... JazakAllah for the prayers :D....

Reaction score
hey can you give me some tips on how to ace psychology especially the paper 2 and can you also tell me how much do we need to write in questions of paper 2?

Reaction score
hey can you give me some tips on how to ace psychology especially the paper 2 and can you also tell me how much do we need to write in questions of paper 2?
I can try, Paper 2 which part?? ... But believe me, I would be the last person you ever want advices from.. especially in A's..:unsure:

Reaction score
for crying out loud you got an A surely you'd be a great help..i mean how can you solve the paper within the time and how much do we have to write for each question?

Reaction score
for crying out loud you got an A surely you'd be a great help..i mean how can you solve the paper within the time and how much do we have to write for each question?
First of all thora chill karo, thats what I have done :coffee:... Secondly I meant to say is that I was and am a weak student in psycho... My friend had helped me alot... That how mjha A mila.. I will tell u the details of P2 after looking in to my old notes of As..:)... U can remind me if I forget... In the mean time studies parho and take the help of the websites... Ok

Reaction score
Well here they are, for the evaluation of studies ... May Allah grant u straight A's....

Attachments

• Reductionism and holism.ppt
    307 KB · Views: 196
  • Evaluating a study.ppt
    162.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Evaluating a study - points.ppt
    167 KB · Views: 186
  • Evaluation sumary.ppt
    188.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Ideographic and nomothetic.ppt
    390 KB · Views: 147
  • Reliability and validity.ppt