• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Studies 24hrs passed!

Reaction score
Paper went fine. Not over the top but not that bad either. Pretty sure I messed up the psuedocode. Was so tired, I didn't dare to dry run it or check it. :D

And that programme recording question stumped me.

Reaction score
The computer in the satnav system retrieves signals from atleast 3 satelites in outer space and interprets it in order to determine the exact locations.. This is based on very accurate timings, so atomic clocks are used.. There are atleast 24 satelites operating world wide... [cant rmbr the rest]

system determines positing based on at least 3 satellites, replies on precise timings. Satellites send both signal and time and the on board computer uses them to show the position on the pre-stored map.

btw how was the pseudocode ? I had to use two loops in it.

Reaction score
wat was was the answer of how to prevent sensors from giving wrong alarms?

Reaction score
messed up the algorithm, most difficult algorithm I ever encountered. but rest was excellent except logic gate, i used the wrong truth table.
What threshold do you expect ?

Reaction score
I wrote Converting Binary TO decimal!!!!! But I'm nt Sure!!!!!
Wat Was your LAst PArt's Answer!!
Was It 60!!!!!!!!!!! PLz Say YEs............
I cant Say any THing ABout The Thereshold But The PAper Was Difficult THan THe PRevious One's Hoping 85 For A*....

Reaction score
It was a Binary to Decimal Converter ( The Flowchart)
Btw for the algorithm is a flowchart acceptable? I made a flowchart and it met all the requirements but is it acceptable?

Reaction score
It was a Binary to Decimal Converter ( The Flowchart)
Btw for the algorithm is a flowchart acceptable? I made a flowchart and it met all the requirements but is it acceptable?

solve the algorithm using a pseudocode or a flowchart. <== that was the question ..

Reaction score
I wrote Converting Binary TO decimal!!!!! But I'm nt Sure!!!!!
Wat Was your LAst PArt's Answer!!
Was It 60!!!!!!!!!!! PLz Say YEs............
I cant Say any THing ABout The Thereshold But The PAper Was Difficult THan THe PRevious One's Hoping 85 For A*....

Yes. the threshold is gonna go down .. i am really hoping for that!

And the 2 answers in the flowchart question were 45 and 60 i think ..

don't remember the first one but the other one was for sure 60!

Reaction score
system determines positing based on at least 3 satellites, replies on precise timings. Satellites send both signal and time and the on board computer uses them to show the position on the pre-stored map.

btw how was the pseudocode ? I had to use two loops in it.
u mean for..next and while..do?

Reaction score
what was the purpose of that flowchart?? what did u wrote for that one mark question