• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT: Notes of Paper 1 Computer Studies (Theory), Paper 3 (Alternative to Coursework-ATC), Case Study of (Holiday Activity Booking System) are available. Contact: Sir. Tanvir 0321-2490887 (For Students from Karachi only)

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT: Notes of Paper 1 Computer Studies (Theory), Paper 3 (Alternative to Coursework-ATC), Case Study of (Holiday Activity Booking System) are available. Contact: Sir. Tanvir 0321-2490887 (For Students from Karachi only)

Reaction score
Hey There! First of all Relax!

To prepare for ATC (Paper 3) you just need to follow these steps:
1- Learn System Analysis Thoroughly;
2- Learn how to create Algorithms;
3- Know how to create Flowcharts:
i- Algorithm Flowchart (Simple Program Flowchart);
ii- Data Flow Diagram;
ii- System Flowchart;
4- Good understanding of the Scenario esp. a flowchart relating to it;
5- Practice of Past Papers and the Specimen Paper;
6- Good Understanding of the Computer P1 also.

Please add to this list if I am missing something or something is wrong.
Also read the scenario at least twice, don't just jump to the questions

Reaction score
Guys what do yew think will the questions be in the ATC paper ?
been asking the same thing cuz i have a bad feeling about it. Do u presume that the proposed system will be over the internet? The y could ask us about how pert and gantt charts are used though . If they tell us to suggest some future advancements to the system what can we write .. give me 4 points??? Thanks for ur help :)