• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
vOPk

1. 3D Printers/Plotters
2. 3D Glasses
3. Large Monitors

would writing just that get a person 3 marks .. as the question is name three things while there is 3 lines for each part .. not sure :|

u need to give a little info....for eG...INPUT/OUTPUT of CAD

MONITOR: FOR BETTER RESOLUTION
3D GLASSES: TO GIVE MORE VIVID EFFECT.
3D PRINTER: FOR PRINTING 3D DIAGRAM/PLANS/ MAPX ETC....

Reaction score
in visual basic there is a small difference that in combo box , at side of the blank a downward arrow is shown , and as you bring cursor to the blank the list is shown

while in list boxes there is no downward arrow is shown as we type the first word in the blank e.g "A" then all the words starting with letter"a" in the list would appear
as a list !!

hope you got it !!!
thanks ... u really helped me a lot say the pseudo codes before 2000 were of a weird pattern. do u think they can come??? of the old pattern

Reaction score
thanks ... u really helped me a lot say the pseudo codes before 2000 were of a weird pattern. do u think they can come??? of the old pattern
no no they wont come now ! Dont worry ! everything is going to be fine !
Have faith in Allah and think that I have done more than what is required !

Reaction score

probably not they would be similar to the one came in 2011 and 2010 practice all variants of these and these would be pretty enuf !! what do u think haha101

Reaction score
Salam,
I have a confusion in the trace table topic. How do you insert the values in it? I mean should the initialisations be on the first line and start input values from the next line? Or start everything from the first line? The mark schemes are quite unclear in this regard? I am specifically referring to s11-qp-12 question 10 and w11-qp-11 question 7 and w11-qp-13 question 7.
Thanks! Reply Soon!

Reaction score
Salam,
I have a confusion in the trace table topic. How do you insert the values in it? I mean should the initialisations be on the first line and start input values from the next line? Or start everything from the first line? The mark schemes are quite unclear in this regard? I am specifically referring to s11-qp-12 question 10 and w11-qp-11 question 7 and w11-qp-13 question 7.
Thanks! Reply Soon!

they accept both .....better to write initializing value at first line then input value from second line ..!!

Reaction score
guys does anybody have a guess paper, so that all of us could concentrate/overview those imp topicx...........

Reaction score
guys does anybody have a guess paper, so that all of us could concentrate/overview those imp topicx...........
nope:( focus on algorithms, logic gates and dry run...they are worth more marks

Reaction score
Need help. Question 16, what's this? Never studied it. :/

Attachments

• 7010_s11_qp_11.pdf
    329.1 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
Need help. Question 16, what's this? Never studied it. :/

Turtle Graphics or Logo Turtle..

One of the easiest things in our syllabus! probably the reason why your teacher didn't teach it to you, assuming that you already know. As we used to do this in our 8th and 9th class as practicals.

anyways its to draw the drawing whatever paths been drawn.

Reaction score
Turtle Graphics or Logo Turtle..

One of the easiest things in our syllabus! probably the reason why your teacher didn't teach it to you, assuming that you already know. As we used to do this in our 8th and 9th class as practicals.

anyways its to draw the drawing whatever paths been drawn.
But I didn't even understand, what's the use of repeat and all those loops?

Reaction score
nope:( focus on algorithms, logic gates and dry run...they are worth more marks

What our teacher told us was this too .. that focus on logic gates, finding errors in pseduocodes, algorithms and trace tables! he expected that the Logic Gate question might be worth 10 marks this time and the pseudocode/flowchart question be 2 (a) and (b) part question each with 4 marks like in the 2011 paper.

Reaction score
But I didn't even understand, what's the use of repeat and all those loops?

No need to use them dude. you can write them in simple.

PENDOWN
LEFT 90
FORWARD 20
LEFT 90
FORWARD 20
RIGHT 90
FORWARD 10
PENUP
FORWARD 20

can also be written as

PENDOWN
REPEAT 2
LEFT 90
FORWARD 20
ENDREPEAT
RIGHT 90
FORWARD 10
PENUP
FORWARD 20

Reaction score
What our teacher told us was this too .. that focus on logic gates, finding errors in pseduocodes, algorithms and trace tables! he expected that the Logic Gate question might be worth 10 marks this time and the pseudocode/flowchart question be 2 (a) and (b) part question each with 4 marks like in the 2011 paper.
is it necessary to use loops in floor turtlr

Status
Not open for further replies.