• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can someone give me the link to Sir Mazhar Javed's O level Computer Studies notes? Thanks.

Reaction score
Can someone give me the link to Sir Mazhar Javed's O level Computer Studies notes? Thanks.

don't have them .. you don't really need Computer notes .. just need to read the 5 notebooks + programming and data protection acts .. and the syllabus is pretty much completed.

Reaction score
if u r using visual basic then select the field ,go to its properties there u will find the option named" locked" , select the option"true" to lock ur field!!

hope now u get it right!!! (y)
No Im using access 2007.....our school doesn't allow visual basic anyways do you know how to lock in that?

Reaction score
For the question 2 I have combo box...but how to restrict the computer from accepting typed in data....for example- my gender field has to be selected either m or f....but during testing I got to know that it accepts typed in data too, like I typed j and it accepted it where it shouldn't. How do I make it only m and f selection and stop the system from accepting typed data

Reaction score
Does anybody know what type of troubleshooting is needed for a patient information retrieval system (Hospital)

Reaction score
Does anybody know what type of troubleshooting is needed for a patient information retrieval system (Hospital)
So if there is an error with the system ,the user can try and identify fault and remedy or else call a technician... hope you understand:)

Reaction score
I'm the technician?
possibly ..troubleshooting is using the help menu on word to learn mail merge for example otherwise call someone to teach you. so if the hotel manager's system is showing errors he can first try using troubleshooting ie help menu but if its complicated obviously he'll need some skilled person to help

Status
Not open for further replies.