• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
apparently i did .... no answer yet so i dooubt it :p

okay let me try

moiz 95 I was really impressed by your guess paper but there was a thing which i couldn't catch it ,,,it was the algorithm based on database, for better understanding could you please post a question based on it, which clears what it means .....please post it before tommorow ..waiting for your soon reply :)

Reaction score
i think a question can come on specific of wireless technology e.g they can ask about bluetooth advantages and disadvantages etc
they can even shock us by questioning about mainfraime computer or something very old as magnetic disks !!

okay define analogue data [2] (without peeking into glossary)

Reaction score
i think a question can come on specific of wireless technology e.g they can ask about bluetooth advantages and disadvantages etc
they can even shock us by questioning about mainfraime computer or something very old as magnetic disks !!

okay define analogue data [2] (without peeking into glossary)

not on bluetooth, bluetooth is old now .. maybe Wi-Fi and those HD "Camera" Cards... :p

Reaction score
yes see an earlier post of mine
If a question comes to explains how computers are used in creating movies...how do you answer it...I read the booklet but they are too long....can u write how you would write for the paper pls

Reaction score
Can Someone link me to some questions about Animation in the past papers??

I mean if one can search, can they please link me the Years/Questions they have appeared in?

I would like to read what the marking scheme has to say about it.

Reaction score
If a question comes to explains how computers are used in creating movies...how do you answer it...I read the booklet but they are too long....can u write how you would write for the paper pls
listen dude if its 3 marks write any three points ... refer to paper 12 may 2011 mark scheme
Can Someone link me to some questions about Animation in the past papers??

I mean if one can search, can they please link me the Years/Questions they have appeared in?

I would like to read what the marking scheme has to say about it.
so the marking scheme is the same for animation everywhere i think theyll ask us about music

Reaction score
listen dude if its 3 marks write any three points ... refer to paper 12 may 2011 mark scheme
so the marking scheme is the same for animation everywhere i think theyll ask us about music

Music is easy .. i don't know anything about Animation though, that's why wanted to check the marking scheme can you link any questions?

Reaction score
so what did we all agree on in the end ? they are a type of memory card with a big storage to store HD images and videos?

Define it for me please.
solid state nand based volatile memory.... all good?

Reaction score
so what did we all agree on in the end ? they are a type of memory card with a big storage to store HD images and videos?

Define it for me please.
definition is correct.. if type of memory is asked then read what i told u

Reaction score
okay let me try

moiz 95 I was really impressed by your guess paper but there was a thing which i couldn't catch it ,,,it was the algorithm based on database, for better understanding could you please post a question based on it, which clears what it means .....please post it before tommorow ..waiting for your soon reply :)
no reply? Equally ineffective:p

Status
Not open for further replies.