• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tomorrow after the paper please post on this thread how it went everyone and don't forget your calculators . Good luck :)(y)

Reaction score
Music is easy .. i don't know anything about Animation though, that's why wanted to check the marking scheme can you link any questions?
I don't remember which paper it was in (was definitely 2010 onwards though), but I remember the marking scheme answer was pretty much similar to what is written in the booklet.

Reaction score
And about HD, I haven't read all the banter but here is what I know. HD cards, well....are not memory cards. They just allow really high quality HIGH DEFINITION pictures to be captured and videos to be filmed. Usually at a resolution of 720p or 1080p.

Reaction score
okay let me try

moiz 95 I was really impressed by your guess paper but there was a thing which i couldn't catch it ,,,it was the algorithm based on database, for better understanding could you please post a question based on it, which clears what it means .....please post it before tommorow ..waiting for your soon reply :)

algo Q.s a company recently switched to computurixed database from manual filling......write an algo to show all step....@Bogus and khizer shahab

Reaction score
sure.. but my teacher said its not ...please confirm it :)

allowed!!! if than have any doubt too carry your calculator with you and if it wouldn't be allowed invigilator would just take it from you!!!
by the way it is allowed and all type of calculators are allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.