• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
junaidj Firstly import all the csv files to a datbase.
Then create a query using Region from your Venue regions table and Band from December Bookings table.
In the Access toolbar, there is something known as TOTALS.Click on it.
Instantly, a new thing called Totals drop down sort of thing pops up above the Criteria row in the query.
So in that list, for Bands select Count.
Save the Query.
Now you have two alternative ways to make the chart. Export the chart to an Excel workbook and create a chart in Excel or create a chart in Access itself.

thanks bro (y)

Reaction score
the on where we have to make a chart
There were two chart doubts out here.
Winter 2012 and summer 2012.
Which one are you talking about?
Btw donot worry. There are more than two or three ways to do a certain Q. That is why, unfortunately the mark scheme doesnot provide us with definte solutions.
As long as you get the right answers, its alright.

Reaction score
fah3355 : About the macro codes in the evidence document,
For Access,
To get the codes, go to the Menu you created in Design view, and then go to the Database tools tab, and right next to the Visual Basic option, there is some option called Convert Macros to Visual Basic, so click on it. After the conversion, click on the Visual Basic option, There you ahve your codes.
> You can either copy the codes fro the VBA editor and paste them in your evidence document.
> Or you can take screenshots of the code and paste them in the evidence document.
I wouldve attached an example, but there seem to be some site issues, so I cant.
If you give my your email Id perhaps Ican mail them to you, Insha Allah.

And for the Word Macros:
> Again you either copyy paste them to your Evidence document.
Or:
> Take screenshots of your code and paste them in the evidence document.
OR
>In the VBA editor, go to the File tab and selsct Print directly (this is if they havent specified to give screenshotsof your code etc and have simply stated to give evidence of your macro codes)

Reaction score
i have my exam 2mr and i really need help with this!!!!!! OCTOBER NOVEMBER 2008 Paper 4 CIE applied ICT
15 Create a document that automatically generates a full set of labels when it is opened.
Save the document as Autolabels in the format your applications provides.
Provide screenshots or other evidence that shows the methods you used in your evidence
document.
Create another menu item in the file MillsMenu to select the Autolabels. Accompany this
item with some explanatory text.
Save the updated menu as MillsMenu2.
Include evidence of the the links, paths and filenames in the evidence document that you
created at Step 2.

Reaction score
The fillin code wont work that way. Put your cursor on the code and right click, then select the Update field option, when prompted type in the studentid theyve asked.
Then in Excel it should automatically update itself. Or else refresh it
Then in the word file, click on the book cost paste linked file and update link.
There you go!
could you email these two files to me aswell i want to cross check

Reaction score
Ws wr wb!!

DFD shows what happens to data while it circulates within a system whereas a system flowchart outlines the discrete operations and control-flow.
jazakallah... could u plz give n eg?