• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

confused between psychology and architecture

Reaction score
hallo guys
m a student of O3 still m not able to decide which field i should step into......
m confused between psychology and architecture
so need ur suggestions

along wd better opt do tell me about the subjects n courses i shell study best universities not necesserily in pk any where around the globe......

Reaction score
hallo guys
m a student of O3 still m not able to decide which field i should step into......
so need ur suggestions

along wd better opt do tell me about the subjects n courses i shell study best universities not necesserily in pk any where around the globe......
for architecture u gotta study phy, chem and math these are ALEVEL hard core subs and u wont have a prob with themif u r naturally good in sciences, in pak UET is going on top for Arch and then NCA, if u dream big like Cambridge then u gotta have 4 subs to compete and in the end they will ask for porfolio of studio work (mostly abroad unis ask for it) but since studio work is impossible here they also allow random sketches etc. And architecture requires a lil' field work so keep ure gender in mind too. Off course it won't matter if ure all up for it

For psycology, i really have no idea..
Its a good move that u keep ure options open so try to keep 4 subs in Alevel (only if u can handle it) mix the hard subs with some light ones,

Reaction score
hallo guys
so need ur suggestions

I think u should go for psychology unless u are really looking for a fun career. I often go through many articles and a degree in architecture is considered is considered as a career suicide, a major in psychology is a better option. but in the end, follow ur heart :)
and yeah, just go for the core subjects and rock them! it will ensure ur admission anywhere

Reaction score
I think u should go for psychology unless u are really looking for a fun career. I often go through many articles and a degree in architecture is considered is considered as a career suicide, a major in psychology is a better option. but in the end, follow ur heart :)
and yeah, just go for the core subjects and rock them! it will ensure ur admission anywhere
thanku so much :)

Reaction score
for architecture u gotta study phy, chem and math these are ALEVEL hard core subs and u wont have a prob with themif u r naturally good in sciences, in pak UET is going on top for Arch and then NCA, if u dream big like Cambridge then u gotta have 4 subs to compete and in the end they will ask for porfolio of studio work (mostly abroad unis ask for it) but since studio work is impossible here they also allow random sketches etc. And architecture requires a lil' field work so keep ure gender in mind too. Off course it won't matter if ure all up for it

Its a good move that u keep ure options open so try to keep 4 subs in Alevel (only if u can handle it) mix the hard subs with some light ones,

thanku so much :)