• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

"continue on" game!!! (join in!)

Reaction score
the duel continued until thier weights were lost too much...........

and they couldnt hold thier blades anymore.... :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
heyy cmon i read the ENTIRE thing! its going amazing dont destroy the story! :/

Will hoped that the villainous man would begin the conversation which Will feared would not end well. Villainous? He then frustratingly forced himself to refrain from forming strong opinions about a man who he had just seen and who was yet to speak. I must atleast try to be optimistic about situations.
The antique grandfather's clock ticked into the most awkward silence and the heavy copper pendulum swung into the emptiness. The five longest ten seconds of Will's life passed by----without a word uttered.
'Urgh, who m I kidding?' Will thought. The whole idea of he being "The Saviour" flashed in front of his eyes and he realized how stupid of him to buy such an idea from a girl of merely 20!?
he was immersed in his thoughts when the guardians broke the thickening ice of silence, "Oh lord TISIPHONE , the man claims to be summoned by you"
Lord TISIPHONE turned his jet eyes to Will with a strong look. "Dead" thought Will. Just then the small jets turned pensive and he said in the most authoritative voice ever "Yes, he claims the truth"

Reaction score
Lord Victor scrutinized him from the corners of his eyes.
Will's heart was in this throat drumming wildly. The silence of the room was amplified by his periodic heartbeat. His fear seemed frozen in the frigid air. Tears welled up in his eyes. He looked around the huge room and outlined the humongous pillars that supported the roof. These very pillars were the witness of his life....
Lord Victor groaned and suddenly stood up. Will smelt a moist rank smell surge past him as Lord Victor stood there, motionless, silent, wearing a petrifying glare. Victors bulging eyes sent a chill through his spine. Before Will could even think properly, Lord Victor approached him and in the next fraction of a second, his greasy hands were on his throat. Will felt the ground slip from under his feet and sky crashing on his head.
"Finally we meet.....finally!"

Reaction score
Will knew he was slipping out, NO! IT CAN NOT BE! he had to hold on, he could not die, there must be a way to hold on. He grasped to control and tried with all his draining strength to push him away.
suddenly the force around his neck tightened and then with a jerk, lord Victor let Will go. His jets X-raying Will with hatred and disbelief.
AH WH..WHAT? Lord Victor choked. Will stood there with his hands around his neck confused and panting like a dieing fish on land.
"Why did he let me go?" Will wondered.
Lord Victor gestured everyone to empty the room and set the scene on Will and himself.
His eyes wide with shock uttered, "How did you do it"?
"Do what?" asked Will still struggling to catch his breath.
"How did you manage to..." Victor stopped in mid sentence and looked at his hand which just moments ago was used as a weapon against Will, it was shaking wildly and was blue as the blood had rushed away from his veins.
Will took it as an opportunity to speak up.
"You must listen to me"
"Don't bother!" said Victor "I know what you want me to hear"

Reaction score
"But know this you idiot. I don't care what your stupid prophecy says. If you are seen here again, I WILL kill you, do not doubt that. You have no idea how strong my empire has become and I will not have a mundane man from the world of colors disrupt it. Now flee before I change my mind" he hissed angrily.

Knowing he had no choice, he turned and walked out, feeling Lord Victor's intense gaze on him. As he stepped out, he looked at the tree and the pillar again, it seemed to be summoning him, and suddenly he had this powerful desire to go running towards it. However, at that moment, one of the guards called out to him. He turned back and realized it was those two brothers again; the light haired one had an apologetic expression on his face but the other one was frowning.

Reaction score
As they were taking him back, Will had a sudden impulse,
"Whats Vasil?" he asked.
The black haired guard grunted. The fair haired looked towards him and without a word, pointed his finger towards the clump of trees which hid the pillars.
Will knew that the elder one wont say anything more as long as his dark haired, brother is there.
"Oh, I think I forgot my golden button in the room" Will said suddenly, frisking his pockets.
The fair haired guard was taken aback for a moment on the word "golden" but than ordered his brother to go and search it and bring it back.

As his brother went out of the earshot, the guard asked,
"so are you really from the world of colours?"

Will knew, he had a lil success just now. But a greater success would depend how he conducted himself now. He knew he can squeeze more out of this guard....he William Ross....William Ross the SAVIOUR

Reaction score
"so..." Will began. "Would you mind explaining the story behind Vasil?"
"Why do you want to know?" the guard replied sounding a little impatient, "...sir?" he added to compensate for the earlier tone used.
""Well out of curiosity, if that provides for a reason to you."
the guard sighed and looked at Will with a tired gaze. "lets say, it is the key to a door leading us all to a very dangerous place, a place where none survives and none is accepted, thats why Lord always has it well protected from evil hands. The honour of protecting had been given to our family and we have preserved it generation after generation."
"Evil hands"?
"Yes" he shrugged.
Will waited for more but after seeing the denial on the guard's face he asked a different question.
"So, the elders in your family know exactly what is carved onto that pillar then?"
"Yes" As soon as the word escaped the guard's mouth he straightened and looked away. the guard had said too much to this stranger.
"I..I am" the guard continued but was shortly cut in with his brother's entrance.

Reaction score
oh my GOD!!!!!!u guys seriously gotta get a REAL LIFE!!!(lol...no offense)but seriously!!!!....why dnt u guys become a writer or sumthing......btw i didnt not read a single sentence...so complicated words....uff....plz i was jk...k? :D

R

rockincrew

skinnyboyfat said:
oh my GOD!!!!!!u guys seriously gotta get a REAL LIFE!!!(lol...no offense)but seriously!!!!....why dnt u guys become a writer or sumthing......btw i didnt not read a single sentence...so complicated words....uff....plz i was jk...k? :D

me too i dint read a single word :p

Reaction score
@skinnyboyfat+rockincrew: dont disrupt the flow plz..!
*continuing*
The weighted boots of the heard shattered the silence that had been created in the room. The guard stared at Will and his brother spellbound.
"YOU IDIOT!! HOW COULD YOU SPIT OUT EVERYTHING!!"
"No Brother! This cannot continue like this! You know how much we have waited for a chance and now we have a chance in the form of the SAVIOUR!"
"You know that this will aggravate Victors wrath and we will not leave any stone unturned to destroy the Land of Colours!!"
"I am sorry but this is our only chance!... Will we are...."
Will felt the atmospehere of the room suddenly change as he felt the pressure increasing. As if every single cell of his body was bashing into his flesh. He took one large gulp.
"Yes! Who are you PEOPLE?"
"Will....we are from the Land of Colours...."
Suddenly the atmosphere again took a sharp change.
"WHAT!? U are from the Land of Colours and still you are dedicated to its destruction and doom!?"
"Will u dont understand..We.."
"WHY ARE YOU WITH VICTOR? WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BETRAY YOUR OWN NATION!? WHY...."
"WILL WE WERE CAPTURED BY VICTOR AND HE HAD ERADICATED OUR MINDS. HE FILLED IT WITH EVERY SORT OF EVIL AND SIN HE COULD FIND UNLESS WE COMPLETELY FORGOT THE PURITY OF OUR DECENDENCE!"
"......"
"We can help you will. We can help you!"
And a tear drop rolled down the cheek of the guard and unlocked the hatred that had locked their hearts for years.
"We can help you...."

Reaction score
and thus he was helped .................but little did he realize he was walking into a well planned trap :O

Reaction score
ufff reading this all ?? :p ohkay they all died than prince charming came kissed everyone alive and they lived happily ever after :p stop alreadyy :p hahha or enjoy :) but itsss borrring ;P

Reaction score
^^ seriously dude, not funny -__-
i think what this story needs is a definite turn :/
i was trying to lead it to some place then tahatehseen mentions abt them being from the colourful world.
good though.
and Victor is now full on bad ass for the reader.....dont you think victor is just too cliched of a villain? :S

Reaction score
tahatehseen said:
iceman said:
and thus he was helped .................but little did he realize he was walking into a well planned trap :O
honestly?.....:p

lol i don't know :p

the only thing i read in the previous post was "WE CAN HELP U " ......so i wrote this :p