• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

"continue on" game!!! (join in!)

Reaction score
lol i remember writing all dis during my IGS! :D
it was fun :) but i dont think m interested to continue...:/
no wonder i got less than what i had expected in my results! :p

Reaction score
^Hmm from where ? Actually arlery and Anon had quite a good stream, there was a flow and we prolly won't be able to take that forward ! Lets start with something new then, shall we ?
So if u agree, i am adding a sentence :)
Back in time, there was a girl, small and young, but clever ...

Reaction score
^ OMG ! You didn't revise the rules of the game did you ? You have to include a word from my sentence in yours ! :p Start over again !
lol yeah ! :D

Reaction score
A young man who was wearing a red cap, amidst the crowd came and tried to calm the situation

(Hope its right)

Reaction score
being the only girl, she received her parents' complete attention; and grew up to be wise, polite and responsible. She was gentle, kind and very pretty as well; with dark hair that fell to her waist, striking hazel eyes, a slim figure and the most enchanting smile. :love: :X3:

Reaction score
Her smile was magic, but she had this bad habit of lying very often and later say: "I was just joking!"