• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Corrupt the above wish!

Reaction score
not a chance, ure boss wont spare u if u do

I wish it wasnt so tempting to post

Reaction score
you tried but your oxygen finished.....
i wish to dance while ice skating..:)

Reaction score
U will need to borrow Harry Potter's invisibility cloak for that...n he's a fictions character...so toooo bad...!!
I wish i could come to ur house. (have only been once...!!)

Reaction score
I'll be busy...sorry....Ty :)
skl started, we all massed bunked n were later suspended :LOL: (can be true if we do do it...!!) :)
Wish Nadal or djokovick win the french open.... (plzzz corroupt this wish n make federer win)

Reaction score
I'll be busy...sorry....Ty :)
skl started, we all massed bunked n were later suspended :LOL: (can be true if we do do it...!!) :)
Wish Nadal or djokovick win the french open.... (plzzz corroupt this wish n make federer win)
Too bad the tournament got cancelled. :p
I wish everyone had A*'s in every subject on their O and A levels.( Corrupt this wish, i dare you to)

Reaction score
The principal announced that everyone has got A* s but then your sibiling threw a jug of water on you and u woke up rubbing ur eyes

i wish that i would get a main role in a famous tv series

Reaction score
The principal announced that everyone has got A* s but then your sibiling threw a jug of water on you and u woke up rubbing ur eyes

i wish that i would get a main role in a famous tv series
Too bad the show got cancelled for low ratings after the first episode.
I wish i had the ability to bring fictional characters of any medium into the real world

Reaction score
too bad they came but then vanished into thin air :eek: :D
i wish i there was no load shedding >.<
An EMP Pulse Cannon was fired at Pakistan and electricity no longer works there
I wish i was in The Hunger Games universe

Reaction score
Too bad you kept on screwing up until during one of the retries, you were caught in an bus accident and was killed. ;)
I wish i could see dead people.

You drink a special magic potion in the hopes of being able to see dead people, but the potion turns you blind. You are not able to see anything!
I wish i had a super power! ^^

Reaction score
You drink a special magic potion in the hopes of being able to see dead people, but the potion turns you blind. You are not able to see anything!
I wish i had a super power! ^^
You turned into an ice sentient like being that manipulates ice but melted due to global warming. :D
I wish i was talented in playing every single musical instrument ever made.