• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Corrupt the above wish!

Reaction score
u wished that u wont be lazy so u became super lazy(like a snail)

i wish that i could visit turkey

Reaction score
You get abducted by space monkey's who take you to Planet Twister and compel you to be their slave for eternity.

I wish i could go back in time!

Reaction score
You get abducted by space monkey's who take you to Planet Twister and compel you to be their slave for eternity.

I wish i could go back in time!
You do go back in time but you go so far that you arrive at the age of dinosaurs and a Pterodactyl takes you, drops you at its nest and feed you to her young!
I wish i was extremely adept at archery.

Reaction score
You do go back in time but you go so far that you arrive at the age of dinosaurs and a Pterodactyl takes you, drops you at its nest and feed you to her young!
I wish i was extremely adept at archery.

Someone shoves an arrow up your throat and you choke to death!

I wish i had my own private jet! B)

Reaction score
Someone shoves an arrow up your throat and you choke to death!

I wish i had my own private jet! B)
Too bad you did not know i was piloting it, spread sleeping gas all over the plane while wearing a gas mask myself and threw you out in the middle of the pacific ocean!
I wish i wielded the power to manipulate the four elements.

Reaction score
Too bad you did not i was piloting it, spread sleeping gas all over the plane while wearing a gas mask myself and threw you out in the middle of the pacific ocean!
I wish i wielded the power to manipulate the four elements.

You learn to control the four elements, but the power is too much for you to handle. You become evil and think about taking over the world. The immense pressure consumes your mind. Your brain cells are destroyed. You become bald. Then i step in and secretly Put a bullet in your head, while you are sleeping. Thus i save the world from chaos.

I wish i had a super big cinema room in my home ^_^

Reaction score
You learn to control the four elements, but the power is too much for you to handle. You become evil and think about taking over the world. The immense pressure consumes your mind. Your brain cells are destroyed. You become bald. Then i step in and secretly Put a bullet in your head, while you are sleeping. Thus i save the world from chaos.

I wish i had a super big cinema room in my home ^_^
Too bad people started to come in and banned you from using it for disturbance during the movie.
I wish i had the ability to use telekinesis and telepathy.

Reaction score
Too bad people started to come in and banned you from using it for disturbance during the movie.
I wish i had the ability to use telekinesis and telepathy.

You were using your telekinesis and someone got jealous. Someone planted a Bomb in your room, blasting you to shreds. This put an end to your existence.
I wish i could read people's minds.

Reaction score
You were using your telekinesis and someone got jealous. Someone planted a Bomb in your room, blasting you to shreds. This put an end to your existence.
I wish i could read people's minds.
Too bad this thread does not allow the same wish twice in a row.
I wish i had an indoor Olympic-sized swimming pool underground and can only be accessed by me.

Reaction score
Too bad this thread does not allow the same wish twice in a row.
I wish i had an indoor Olympic-sized swimming pool underground and can only be accessed by me.

Someone released poisonous killing gas into your underground swimming pool while you are swimming. The poison intoxicates your lungs and they swell up. You die and drown. No one finds out where you are, since you are the only one who has access to this secret place. You just vanish from the face of this earth, without anyone knowing.

I wish i could make time stop.

Reaction score
Someone released poisonous killing gas into your underground swimming pool while you are swimming. The poison intoxicates your lungs and they swell up. You die and drown. No one finds out where you are, since you are the only one who has access to this secret place. You just vanish from the face of this earth, without anyone knowing.

I wish i could make time stop.
You stopped time in front of a mirror and froze yourself for eternity.\
I wish no one can corrupt any of my wishes anymore.

Reaction score
You stopped time in front of a mirror and froze yourself for eternity.\
I wish no one can corrupt any of my wishes anymore.

Someone cast a magic spell on you so that every wish you make, get's corrupted. You suffer loss and defeat for eternity!
I wish i could travel in time, to skip one hour.. forward!

Reaction score
Your parents came and destroyed your time machine so that u don't skip cleaning your room :p
I wish I could kill someone!!

Reaction score
Your parents came and destroyed your time machine so that u don't skip cleaning your room :p
I wish I could kill someone!!

You get arrested by the police before you even attempt murder. You spend the rest of your life in Prison.

I wish i was eating French Fries and Pizza right now! *Mouth Waters* :)

Reaction score
Your dad just got some but you are punished so u r not allowed to eat from that!
I wish I could go to Egypt RIGHT NOW!

Reaction score
There happened a mistake in checking and while u shd get all A* they gave u all B and refuse to make a recheck!
I wish I had something else to do rather than be bored all the time

Reaction score
You lose all the stuff that you do when you are bored. You spend the rest of your life in complete Boredom!

I wish i had a kitten. :)

Reaction score
All kittens are eaten by a monster from outer space and All the cat species become infertile! so no more kittens..
I wish everyone knew about my favourite band KEANE ! :(