• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Corrupt the above wish!

Reaction score
The last part is way too dramatic. It's a movie, not a life goal.

You take over the world and your robots turn against you. You're imprisoned in the underground jail for life.
I wish Pakistan along with Iraq, Afghanistan and China would conquer India in the coming future.

Reaction score
Too bad that is not possible in the 21st Century with all major countries having Atomic Bomb and Nuclear Power.

I wish the new episodes of ''Breaking Bad'' and ''The Walking Dead''.. Air this instant!

Reaction score
Again with the impossible. :sleep:

They do and they suck. You shout and cry abruptly because of the disappointment.
I wish that all the girls in this world would disappear (hence ending stupidity :D).

Reaction score
Again with the impossible. :sleep:

They do and they suck. You shout and cry abruptly because of the disappointment.
I wish that all the girls in this world would disappear (hence ending stupidity :D).
Too bad all the guys do(except me) instead.
I wish i had all of the Game of Thrones episodes from 1 to the show's final season right now. :)

Reaction score
Yeah, all the girls disappear. Human's don't reproduce and get extinct.

I wish i had patience.

Reaction score
Too bad all the guys do instead.
I wish i had all of the Game of Thrones episodes from 1 to the show's final season right now. :)

Someone plants a bomb under your computer. After it sets off, you along with your computer get blasted to shreds. Your dream of Having the 'Game of Thrones' Episode Collection dies with you.

I wish i was patient :p

Reaction score
Too bad all the guys do(except me) instead.

You're a guy too. At least think happy. :p

You get them but your siblings/parents accidentally dispose of them, tearing apart your hopes. :(
I wish to go to Hogwarts.

Reaction score
Someone plants a bomb under your computer. After it sets off, you along with your computer get blasted to shreds. Your dream of Having the 'Game of Thrones' Episode Collection dies with you.

I wish i was patient :p

You become exceedingly patient and miss all the good opportunities and chances.
I wish to do something substantial for mankind.

Reaction score
You become exceedingly patient and miss all the good opportunities and chances.
I wish to do something substantial for mankind.

You end up doing something horrible. The Entire world population hates you. You are forced to seek refuge in a cave where you starve to death.

I wish life was less boring.

Reaction score
You end up doing something horrible. The Entire world population hates you. You are forced to seek refuge in a cave where you starve to death.

I won't ruin it. I wish the same. Still though, you're life gets too busy and you die out of exhaustion (a bit too much I guess).
I wish terrorism in Karachi ends.

Reaction score

Your life becomes so exciting that you do not have time to enjoy it yourself and commit suicide.
I wish i has the ability to make anyone do my bidding just by saying a command.

Reaction score
It doesn't? -_- Really?
You go and make them but you overcook them and they taste awful. :rolleyes:
I wish the match yesterday would be rescheduled to today.

The match wasn't rescheduled and you commit suicide.

I wish i could read minds.

Reaction score
The match wasn't rescheduled and you commit suicide.

I wish i could read minds.

So, you hate it that I'm breathing right now, no?
You can, the vulgarity of thoughts of the people make you go crazy.
I wish I could master the four elements (Air, water, fire & earth). Avatar The Last Air-Bender.

Reaction score
So, you hate it that I'm breathing right now, no?
You can, the vulgarity of thoughts of the people make you go crazy.
I wish I could master the four elements (Air, water, fire & earth). Avatar The Last Air-Bender.

You learn to control them. But it is too much for your brain to handle. Your brain cells are destroyed. A Neurologist attaches two electrodes to your head in order to cure you but it get's worse. You get out of control. You are unable to control your powers. Everything around you get's destroyed. I step in and regain control over the four elements and save the world.

I wish i could sleep early. ^^

Reaction score
You learn to control them. But it is too much for your brain to handle. Your brain cells are destroyed. A Neurologist attaches two electrodes to your head in order to cure you but it get's worse. You get out of control. You are unable to control your powers. Everything around you get's destroyed. I step in and regain control over the four elements and save the world.

I wish i could sleep early. ^^

Chalo, it's Fajr time so I'm leaving now. Last reply.

The elements have nothing to do with the brain, super hero. ^_^ Bhai, ye lo churri akar aese hee maardo. -_-
You do, very early and die. Boom.
I wish I could live in Northern Pakistan. :love: