• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Corrupt the above wish!

Reaction score
All kittens are eaten by a monster from outer space and All the cat species become infertile! so no more kittens..
I wish everyone knew about my favourite band KEANE ! :(

Keane stops making new music. New popular band's make new awesome songs. Keane get's erased from history. People no longer know anything about it. You become the only ''Keane Fan'' in the whole Universe. Then you find out one alien in Mars also likes ''Keane''.. and you travel to mars to meet that alien, he kills you with a laser beam and then He explodes. Keane get's erased from the Universe. P.S - I haven't heard KEANE! :p

I wish i could meet Eminem! :D

Reaction score
Too bad they don't. :p
I wish i had a BIG JUICY BEEF BURGER. *growling stomach*

You don't have enough money to buy one! :D
Keane stops making new music. New popular band's make new awesome songs. Keane get's erased from history. People no longer know anything about it. You become the only ''Keane Fan'' in the whole Universe. Then you find out one alien in Mars also likes ''Keane''.. and you travel to mars to meet that alien, he kills you with a laser beam and then He explodes. Keane get's erased from the Universe. P.S - I haven't heard KEANE! :p

I wish i could meet Eminem! :D

hhhhhhhhhhh.. :ROFLMAO: If u haven't heard of Keane then u shd try their songs! (btw u heard of them now from me :p )
Too bad the same thing happens to Eminem he stops making music and Keane make new awesome music and become more famous than Eminem and all other pop stars... Eminem then dies of depression and you couldn't meet him! :p
I wish I could fly... :/

Reaction score
You don't have enough money to buy one! :D

hhhhhhhhhhh.. :ROFLMAO: If u haven't heard of Keane then u shd try their songs! (btw u heard of them now from me :p )
Too bad the same thing happens to Eminem he stops making music and Keane make new awesome music and become more famous than Eminem and all other pop stars... Eminem then dies of depression and you couldn't meet him! :p
I wish I could fly... :/

You are flying and you crash into a plane and die.

I wish i was eating a pizza right now <3 :D

Reaction score
mmm.. too bad u have nothing to do so for you life is boring forever while other people are enjoying their lives without you..
I wish no one corrupts my wish

Reaction score
An intruder breaks into your house, adds ''Permanent Killing Sleep Pills'' to your food and runs away. After you eat that food, you sleep your entire life.

I wish every day was super fun.

Reaction score
mmm... Super man came and said "No more super things except me" :LOL: so even ur days are never SUPER fun...
I wish Super man was real...

Reaction score
Superman emerges and threatens to destroy Earth (Super Villain).

I wish for an end to poverty and world hunger. :3

Reaction score
(How can I destroy this wish?!!! ha?)
It takes too long for that to happen... so it happens but you don't witness it because you had been dead years before that!
I wish my brother would stop making noise!!

Reaction score
I know, it can't be. That's why I wished it. ;)

Poor you, he suddenly becomes even louder and excessively annoying.
I wish stupidity would just vanish from this world. -.-

Reaction score
Too Bad. Your wish is impossible. People continue to be increasingly stupid.

I wish all my favorite tv show's start with the new seasons right away.

Reaction score
How can a wish be impossible? o_O

Too bad, the cast(s) for the show(s) aren't ready yet. They're still running on the money from the previous season. :3
I wish to go back into the past.

Reaction score
[Because Stupidity has no limits]

You manage to build a time machine and travel back in time, to the past. But you go too far back and end up in the age of the Dinosaurs. They eat you.

I wish for a better political situation in my country.

Reaction score
Nor do wishes. So that counters it.
I did want to go back to that time. The eat you part ruins it.

It does get better; until another fake politician is elected who ruins it, again. (ALLAH na kary).
I wish to become a Tennis star. :love:

Reaction score
You become a Tennis Star, but people stop watching Tennis. It become's the most Unpopular sport in the world. The purpose for which you became a Tennis Star, gets ruined.

I wish to become a detective.

Reaction score
Not really. :LOL:

You do become a detective, solve an immensely difficult case but are deprived of all the credits. Your confidence shatters and you commit suicide (ouch!).
I wish for another movie in the Batman series (Christopher Nolan).

Reaction score
Another Batman movie comes out but it is too boring as compared to the previous movies. You lose all hope in life and jump off a cliff after writing an imaginary letter to Batman.

I wish i had an army of robots that helps me take over the world.