• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Corrupt the above wish!

Reaction score
You turned into an ice sentient like being that manipulates ice but melted due to global warming. :D
I wish i was talented in playing every single musical instrument ever made.

You become the most hated person in the world and you are forced to live in a cave guarded with International Police. They don't let you eat or play instruments. Your life becomes worthless. You eat insects in the cave and eventually die a horrible death!

I wish i could read minds!

Reaction score
You become the most hated person in the world and you are forced to live in a cave guarded with International Police. They don't let you eat or play instruments. Your life becomes worthless. You eat insects in the cave and eventually die a horrible death!

I wish i could read minds!
You read so many minds, your head exploded overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information
I wish i could be an xtremepapers moderator.

Reaction score
You read so many minds, your head exploded overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information
I wish i could be an xtremepapers moderator.

Your Computer get's hacked and someone uploads a cyber bomb in your email box. You open and get blasted to shreds!

I wish i always win. ALWAYS!

Reaction score
Too bad... someone else always wins and so u were a victim of depression after all the losses u lost! You now never win!
I wish I didn't think too much about things :/

Reaction score
Too bad... someone else always wins and so u were a victim of depression after all the losses u lost! You now never win!
I wish I didn't think too much about things :/
Too bad you do and as a result your head explodes.
I wish Half Life 2 Episode 3 would be released tomorrow.

Reaction score
Too bad you do and as a result your head explodes.
I wish Half Life 2 Episode 3 would be released tomorrow.

The Manufacturer of that dies and the whole system crashes, the entire world's computer shut down! You cry.

I wish i could predict the future! :D

Reaction score
The Manufacturer of that dies and the whole system crashes, the entire world's computer shut down! You cry.

I wish i could predict the future! :D
Too bad the next minute of the future shows that you get killed by a rabid swarm of rabbits! :eek::D;)
I wish i had $1 Billion in cash.

Reaction score
Too bad the next minute of the future shows that you get killed by a rabid swarm of rabbits! :eek::D;)
I wish i had $1 Billion in cash.

An escaped serial killer and a thief, steal your money and throw you in a ditch filled with blood sucking scorpions!

I wish i have a huge empire on earth!

Reaction score
Lol, Nabeel Ahmad find's no interest in GOT and keeps postponing it till he dies.

I wish i had a pet dragon! xD
The dragon, when fully matured, roasted you alive and had you for dinner. :p
I wish i had the ability to jump into a movie or video game, in progress, at will.

Reaction score
An escaped serial killer and a thief, steal your money and throw you in a ditch filled with blood sucking scorpions!

I wish i have a huge empire on earth!
Too bad i have twice the size of your empire and took it over through war.
I wish Nabeel.Ahmad would get straight A*'s in all of his subjects of O/A Levels.

Reaction score
Too bad i have twice the size of your empire and took it over through war.
I wish Nabeel.Ahmad would get straight A*'s in all of his subjects of O/A Levels.

Nabeel Ahmad spends the entire time watching tv shows, and doesn't get A*'s.
I wish i could control people through my mind and make them do stuff for me!

Reaction score
The dragon, when fully matured, roasted you alive and had you for dinner. :p
I wish i had the ability to jump into a movie or video game, in progress, at will.

You jump into a first person zombie shooter game, and the zombies rip you apart and eat you!
I wish i was as smart as Einstein!

Reaction score
Unluckily the world can't produce two of you... Einstein was one of a kind!
I wish my brother wouldn't annoy me

Reaction score
Your Brother drinks a potion that makes him the most annoying brother in the world.

I wish i was rich! :D