• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
I'll go in

I'll go in the one that says DEATH FROM ELECTRIC chairs because you already mentioned earlier tht power is out...So HOW can the electric chair give an Electric shock?????So I'll be safe in tht one....;) I solved this 1 instantly not with the help of any old diaries and I also didn't know this one I SWEAR
i was just click on the "Post Reply"button with the right answer when ur answer suddenly appeared:(

Reaction score
u dont have to swear.....I belive u

and nyc!
Okay I'm going nw for today!!!Will see u all tomorrow!!!!Hope by then All of the unsolved Riddles will be solved...Will come back again tomorrow with some new ones...Till then Bye everyone..And keep posting ur Riddles and answers in this thread..:)

Reaction score
Okay I'm going nw for today!!!Will see u all tomorrow!!!!Hope by then All of the unsolved Riddles will be solved...Will come back again tomorrow with some new ones...Till then Bye everyone..And keep posting ur Riddles and answers in this thread..:)

ok bye!

Reaction score
bye:)

Reaction score
Here goes no.5 :

A man comes to the border of Mexico on a bike with two bags of sand.

He shows border patrol his papers. They check his bags and they're full of sand. They let him go across the border.

The next day he comes back to the border on a bike and two bags of sand. He shows border patrol his papers. They search his bags and they're full of sand. They let him across the border.

This happens for a few days. What was he smuggling?

is it the bike? cant figure anything else :p

Reaction score
This is the second one.Here it goes:

icon_arrow.gif
The person who buys it doesn't need it

icon_arrow.gif
The person who makes it doesn't want it

icon_arrow.gif
The person who uses it doesn't know it

What is it
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif
A Coffin :D Am I Correct?

Reaction score
1. What's black when you get it, Red when you use it, And white when you're all through with it

2. Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in in the beginning, and at the end.

3. Something very extraordinary happened on the 6th of May, 1978 at thirty-four minutes past twelve a.m. What was it?